24 : "ready?"

last chapter !  :)  :(  awwww I'm gonna miss Dana and Yoongi. (hehe enjoy the pic above)

But before I bid goodbye, I'd like to thank all the people who supported and read this book! yeh, cheers to you man :)))

and eheh I'm very sorry for the typos, as you  can see I'm just your average fan girl who's inspired to write and well sadly ONLY one so it's hard to manage.

I wake up to see myself in a hospital bed. I try to sit down but eomma stops me.

"You have to rest Dana"

Part of me doesn't believe of what happened but, seeing Kara, eomma , Yuba and Han Myung it really did.

Han Myung was looking at his phone. I look to Eomma. "Where's Yoongi? "

"is he okay?" She nodded. "and the car hat hit you turned out to be MInju"

"Minju?! oh no, eomma must be mad and----"

"calm , everything's under control" Han myung interrupted me. I looked to him. "but, how did you fins us?" I asked. "turns out you were calling me,  During that time I answered but all I hear was crashing sounds so I quickly called for help and tracked you guys" 

"gomawo" I smile. "unnie!!" kara tugs on my hospital gown.

"uhmm I ship you and Yoongi"  She shyly says. " you too look cute, you know oppa told me when she saw both of you, Yoongi placed his arm over you so you wouldn't have more injuries"

"it's okay , I knew it even before" Han Myung smiles . My eyes widened. "since when?"

" a week ago, Don't worry appa says it's okay and recently... I kind of started liking someone too"

"omo... eomma!! you knew about this too??"  asked.  Eomma nodded.

"aissh, rest the doctor comes in one hour  and you might get discharged"

mhmm. arasseo" I said before closing my eyes.

*YOONGI'S POV*

I woke up seeing my mom sitting down across the room, appa talking to the doctor. I try to sit straight but my body aches.  Where's Dana?

When Appeoji wasdone talking   with the doctor, he faced me.  "yoongi, you know the consequences you have to face for what you've done"  I nodded. "but where's Minju? Dana?"

"Minju got imprisoned for that, she just had some mild injuries" Eomma said. "and you want me to marry her?" I asked. "you also wanted but I guess i was all a lie"

eomma sighed. "yoongi, why like an ahjumma?"  " because ahjummas are nice and caring"

I sat up straight. "I like her eomma and you can't make me go on blind dates anymore"

Eomma and Appeoji seemed really shocked. Eomma looked to me. "and that girl would want to get married?"

"I won't accept her as my daughter yet"  Eomma said. yet. Eomma barely says that.  I smiled. Dana and I have  chance.

"okay. I'm sure Dana can prove herself... can I see her know?" they both looked at each other.

"once both of are discharged, we would have to talk" Appeoji says. "we plan to invite her over"