6 : "I HATE YOU!"

Yoongi's gum smile.....omg my hearteu!!!

Don't forget to vote!!

DANA'S POV

I was crying to the extent I had a hard time seeing. I went out of the building and started walking. I waited at the bus stop as I wiped my tears. People were looking at me. My emotions are all jumbled up and I myself is confused. Why am I crying?? Shouldn't I be filled with rage?? Why do I feel heavy? I looked up the sky and talked to appa. "Ahh appa, please help me I feel so confused" I said to my mind as I talked to him. Even though appa is far away in his work and only goes home sometime, I talk to him like that . The bus came and I went inside, seating at the garthes spot alone. I burried mysekf in my scarf and zipped my jacket shut, to get the "hugging and comforting feel" I leaned to the window and just gazed.

**********

I went down the bus and received a message from Yuna. "Yah!! Stay safe it's really cold like your attention given to me kekekeke and a storm coming around this week"

I replied, "aigoo yes "eomma" kekeke can I call you later?? I have a problem... I'm on the road right now"

"Ahh okay!! Hmmm problem?? Sounds interesting..." she replied with a thinking sticker. Yuna, the most weird friend I have. My house was 2 blocks away so, walking was not a problem for me. As I was walking, I could feel the cold breeze go through my hair my hands, and face. It felt ticklish for me. I reached or house and opened the gate. Kara was busy playing outside. "Umm Saeng?? Are you done eating your dinner? " I asked and she nodded. "Eomma is in the kitchen " "ahh go in there's an upcoming storm" I said and closed the door. Wind blew again. I kissed eomma and she told me to get dressed an eat. I didn't talk much today was really tiring. Should I tell it to eomma?? Ahh maybe not now...after eating I read saeng a story. It was about two star-crossed lovers. Saeng scratched her head. "Yah!! Waeyo?? Out of all the people they could love??" I laughed. "Hmm love can manipulate you know" "m--ma-ni what??" "Control yeah, it can so if you love a guy and eomma and unnie doesn't like don't force it arasseo??" She stick out her tongue. "Ewww I hate boys" she said. "Ahh go to sleep, school will be early" I said as I ruffled her long black brown hair. I said good bye and closed the door. I brusjed my teeth, put on my pajamas and got ready to sleep, when I remembered I needed to say it to Yuna. I oooked at my wall clock. 10 PM oh well, I'll make ot quick. I looked for her number and waited for it to ring. While waiting, I sat on my bed and crossed my legs. "Uhh yeobosseyo?" She said in a sleepy tone. "Ahh are you asleep?? I'll just talk to you tomorrow then" I said, "ahh aniyo, it's okay but...ppali!!" I laughed. "Okay, so when I had my blind date with this guy, ut was all perfect when this ahjussi bumped his drink on han myung" she was silent. "Then??" She said. "Well it turned out the guy that ruined our date was my boss, my new boss yoongi and I just found out yesterday" I said. "Wahhhh that was a good one daebak" she said and I could hear her clapping. "So, what did you feel??" I sighed. "Ahhh I can't explain it there were so many emotions mixed up really" I said. "So are you gonna quit?" I fell silent. I'm actually unsure, "maybe but you should" she said, "yeah, I can't stand that it was him that ruined the date oh well, I actually wanted to be his chingu you know...plus he seemed too kind. " I said and I said goodbye.

I'll probably work on the resignation letter tomorrow, I feel really sleepy.

*next day*

I woke up early so I was able to eat with eomma and Kara. I had extra time left so I started writin the letter. What should I say?? Ahh just make it short and straight forward. Some would wonder why I quit this early but, I don't like my boss now. As typing the firdt sentence someone was calling me.

It was Han Myung

I almost dropped the phone out of surprise. "Ahhh ne??" I said and he laughed, "mianhae for only calling now... can you forgive me?? Juseyo??" I laughed. "Ahh arasseo... neo, gwaenchana??" "De, I called to tell you me and appeoji will almost be back ftom appeoji's business. " "wahhh jinja??" "And maybe even around your birthday" he said. "Ahh that's amazing!!" "Uhh Dana sorry, appeoji's calling me.. annyeong!!" He said and I hung up.

It probably took me another 10 minutes to fix my letter. I got out and started to go to work. No. Past work.

***************

As I arrived I was greeted by warm smiles. For the last time. I bowed almost to evryone, sure going to miss them. Instead of going to headquarters, I went to the main office. In short, went to Yoongi, sunbae. The door was closed so I was hesitant. I reached for the knob, when someone ooened the door. It was Yoongi.

This time he wasn't smiling, he was curious. "Ahh Dana, what brings you here?" He asked but, I think he alread knew. I let out a force smile, "annyeong hashimnikka sunbae" I said and bowed. "Uhh sit please" he said. I sat and he sat down on his chair. I fidgeted with my hands, how am I going to tell him?? "Uhh sunbae....here" I handed him the letter. I felt my hand shaking. He didn't get surprised and just looked at the letter. "Are you sure??" He said and I nodded. Shouldn't I be brave and even mad?? I shook my head. I am mad. "DE " I said and stood up and left. I didn't bother to close the door, I get mad all over again when I remember everything that happened. He deserves it. Even if he smiles behind thst, is some jerk. I continued walking and headed home. I'll just start some business because I always quit. De... I'm good at my skills , maybe start it with eomma make a mini food stall or bakery anways I have enough money. Which reminds me , I haven't asked my pay from sunbae... aigoo maybe he sent it at my account.

YOONGI'S POV

I wqs still. I tried my best not to show her what I feel I sighed. I did't bother to open the letter. I scratched my head as I remembered something. Her pay. I looked through her file and saw her bank account. Aigoo, I'll just go there and personally give it,

*at the bank*

I walked out of the car and saw a person wearing casual looking at her atm. In a bob cut, around 5 '4 . Dana. I walked slowly and inched really near her and she didn't see me. I held her shoulder and she hit me. Seriously??

"YAH!! NO NEED TO DO THAT!!" I said as I rubbed my shoulder. She sighed, "well in the first place you should have introduce yourself....why are you here??" I laughed. "Wae?? Are you the inspector?? What if I just wanted to deposit money and your judging me??" She rolled her eyes. So this is how this girl really is. Or is it because of What happened? She raised her eyebrows. "Your not going to move?? I need to check my balance" she said and did the gesture. "Wait, here your pay" I gave her the money. "You know you coukd get so much more if you go back" I said. She sighed. Almost by right timing, it started to rain. "Aigoo I have no umbrella" she said but, she was talking to herself. "Dana..,. Noona" I said because she is not my employee anymore. "I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to---" she moved to the other side near the guard. How dare she?? I started to talk again but she was talking to the guard.

"Ahjussi, do you have any extra umbrellas??" She asked and the guard shook his head. She sighed but she started walking in he rain with a handkerchief in her head.

"YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I said I ran and pulled her close to me. I removed my coat and placed it on both our heads. "Are you crazy?? You should have waited for it to stop" "see now I'm wet too" I said. "Well why did you bring me back here again if you didn't want to get wet??" I sighed. "No ine crazy would go in a strong rain" I said. I called my secretary to fetch us and bring along an umbrella. "I called my secretary, he's on his way" I said. Cold wind started to make both of us shiver. The guard saw us. "Here stay warm" he gave me a blanket. I wore it around me and saw Dana shiver. I sighed. I gave her the blanket. "Here I wasn't that cold anyway" I said. The guard interrupted her. "Ahh since you teo are a couple just share!!" He said and we both laughed. "Aniyo were not--" "don't be shy, go on" he said. I sighed I could see dana was forced too. I wrap the blanket around both of us and my skin touched hers, she moved an inch. I could hear her breathing . She was looking down and didn't dare to look at me. I examined her. Noona looks lovely upclose. Even if her wet tangled hair was evident, she still looked pretty. She was looking at something with her lips pursed. After a few minutes I felt hungry. I guess it's time for lunch. I opened my mouth and dared to ask her. "Umm are you hungry" she was still looking from afar and nodded. "Umm what are you looking at??" I asked. "Nothing I was thinking" she told me and my secretary came. He gave us umbrellas and he left. I walked to my car and Dana was walking in another direction. "Why not ride with me??" I said but she continued walking. Sigh, I'll follow her then. She's bound to go to a resto. I need to convince her to go back , Appeoji's resto lacks chefs. I'll try to convince her.