22 : D- DAY

OMG HELLO FRIENDS I'M DONE WITH HIATUS SEASON OH  YES , MEANWHILE ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE 

I went home earlier than I thought. As I got home,

I suddenly remembered, I didn't have any plans for Valentines today. I sighed. "Aisshh jinja!" I said before sleeping, just worry about it tomorrow.

*next day*

I woke up and I was late for everything. I sat up and ran immediately to the bathroom to do everything, after I rjshed dressing up and said goodbye to mom and kara. I opened my phone to see 5 missed calls from Han Myung and 2 fron Yuna. I called Yuna as soon as I got and rode a cab.

"Ahh yuna ssi!!! Saeng il chuk hae!!"

"Ahhh gomawo " she laughed. "I have a party here at my place, all of you are invited" "and Happy Valentines day"

"You too, annyeong"

I was smiling for a few minutes until, I remembered something. It wasn't that important but, Yuna will surely kill me.

I forgot her gift. I hit my head. I was really stupid. "Ahjussi--" I called. I wanted to go back to my house to get Yuna's gift. "Hmm wae??" He asked, "uhh, nevermind but can you please go this address?" I said as I showed him my phone.

Part of me says I was excited part of me feels really nervous. I got off the cab and started walking to the venue.

Yuna picks this event place and I say its quite big. I go up to the third floor and see all sorts of designs. I see Yuna at the far side of the venue.  

"YUNA AHHH LOTUS COME HERE" I shout. She looks around and comes running to me. "yahh don't call my name out here"  she says as she hugs me. " and my gift?"  

I stopped. "uhm about that.."   I laughed sheepishly.  "I forgot to bring it" 

Yuna was remotely poker face at first but it took 2 seconds to change her expression.I'm gonna die. 

"oh, is that so... gwaenchana" she smiles. or, maybe not.  "its... really okay?"

"de, oh go help yourself I need to entertain some of the guests " she said and went away.  "whew, i really thought--" 

"Dana, where do you want to sit?" A voice called me from behind.  I turned around.  "omo.. han Myung.." 

"I'm here and yes, happy valentine's day :)" He greeted and took something out of his pocket. He shows me a little box. "turn around for a while" He says, not wanting to spoil his surprise.  

"I hope you like it"  He says after hooking the clasp. I turn back to him as I looked down. He gave me a heart necklace. "I know it's a bit cliche but, " 

"I love it, Thank you----" 

Then the moment was ruined. I saw Minju and Yoongi. "uhm anything wrong?" Han Myung asks me. "nothing, uhm lets just sit over here" I said and pointed to the nearest table to the entrance. just in case. In 5 minutes the program started.

*after the party*

Most of the guests went home because it was getting late but, since I hold a special relation to her I stayed. Suprisingly, Yoongi did too. Minju  and Han Mung went ahead.