CHAPTER-1

ALICE ROMANO

twentyfive, twenty six, twenty seven,....... fifty.

This is how I try to forget things, this is how I try to busy my brain from going back to memories that give me pain. By counting numbers. 

Its been years . I am here in this hell for as long as I can remember.

I hoped someone to come and save me but there is no one who can rescue me from this hell.

I still wished someone to come and save me, rescue me but it all changed one night... or day I cant differentiate.

All my hopes crumbled.

That day was the last day I showed any emotion. I completely shut my emotions.

I completely forgot to introduce myself. 

Hi I am Alice. This is all I know about me. Though I forgot everything after everything I have been through I am reminded many things by one of them who has me.

I am reminded many things but after some time of torture I tend to forget things. Everything I was reminded of was vanished behind the doors of the part of the memories that I dont open or rather cant open.

There are only fewthings that I do daily.

Sleep. count.get tortured. this is repeated

Though they give me food once in a while. I am malnourished.

five hundred one, five hondred two, five hundred three.

I kept counting till 1000 daliy.

I stopped I heard him coming. 

I was scared though I didnt let it show... This is one of the things I learned here. emotionless face.

He came in and slapped me. I stayed quiet .

Then he said something and laughed. I couldnt figure out what it was as I was trying to keep my cool.

Then he said "Someone is coming to join you today"

He kicked me in my ribs and left.

I was relieved that it was nothing compared to the ones that occured before on his arrival. 

But I was scared too as I remembered what he said "someone is coming" maybe he is a monster.Maybe he will do the damage today.

I was scared but there was hope today unlike any other day.