CHAPTER 7

ALICE ROMANO

*after I woke up in a different cell*

I woke up and realized I am in a different cell. I tried to think maybe this is a trick . Maybe they are going to torture me in this cell. Maybe it is like the times when the other men come into my cell and torture me. 

I was going to have a panic attack. I tried my best to control it. I opened my eyes and looked around I didn't find anything. I was relieved.

I looked around again then I saw there was another man tied to a chair, he was another victim of theirs. I felt bad for him. 

He was looking at me with tears in his eyes. I don't know how to console him and tell him everything will be fine. But I know nothing is going to be fine in here.

I scooted to the corner of the room where it was a little darker. And kept my head between my legs and started counting.

After a few minutes there was a sound which was unfamiliar to me I looked up and saw the man was untied from the ropes. And he was coming closer to me slowly.

I watched him. He was saying something but I couldn't hear him. Then he stood near me silently.

I was back to counting numbers. Then I heard a sound they were coming. I wanted to tell this man to stay silent. I signed it. I did it again. 

He didn't understand.

Then they came in and they spoke to the boy and beat him and tied him to the chair. And left.

They didn't come for so long I was relieved. I slept for a few hours and woke up and was back to counting. 

As I was counting I heard them coming again. I wanted to help this man. So I tried to speak and say him to stay quiet I couldn't. I tried again and again nothing.

I tried again "don't speak" it came out as a whisper but I think he heard it.

"What are you talking about" he said.

"don't speak they don't like it" I said a bit louder this time. 

He didn't reply, a few moments later the door opened and they came in smiled at the man and came closer to me. 

I was scared but I didn't let it show. 

"Don't touch her. I will kill you" the man said

They slapped me a few times. The man kept on screaming for them to stop but they increased it to kicks and they whipped my back. 

The man stopped screaming.

They stopped the torture after 10 more whips. They left and I fell asleep.

*Current time*

I woke up and I felt that I was not in the cell anymore, there was a beautiful scent coming from my surroundings and I felt like I was on a cloud unlike the hard floor of the cell.

I opened my eyes and saw there was a beautiful ceiling I stared at it for a few minutes.

I looked around and I was in a beautiful black and red colored room.

I looked beside me and I saw a man sitting. I was scared seeing him. But I didn't feel like he will punish me. He smiled at me it was not the evil smile but a genuine one. It was weird no one gave me a gentle smile as far as I remember.

"Hi bambina I am your brother" He said

I couldn't process what he said. I HAD A BROTHER? As I was internally freaking out I kept my eyes on him. He took out something from his pocket- his Phone?