CHAPTER 8

ALICE ROMANO

Today I got up earlier than usual. I had a nightmare of Igor.

Its been a month since my brothers rescued me. I wonder why Ace and Alex never came to meet me. Do they hate me?

I am a not good enough. I know I am a damaged girl but I really wish they don't hate me or hurt me like Igor and the other monster.

I have been getting my memories back from the cell by flashes or nightmares. 

As I was thinking Hazel came in the room. She gives grandmother vibes I completely trust her. She is a maid here she comes daily in the morning and helps me bath as I am not capable enough to bath by myself. 

But I have been recovering. Yesterday Elijah said that I had a fast recovery and it will take only a month more to completely heal my injuries.

Hazel went in the bathroom she prepared the bath. 

She came out and gently helped me out of the bed to the bathroom sat me in the jacuzzi.

She helped me clean up, brushed my hair and helped me to the bed  and left.

As it was early in the morning- it was only 7 am so there was no one else with me in my room.

I was thinking how my life changed in the past two months but I am happy with this change. 

I don't remember many things I don't understand why I can't remember things. As I was thinking this I felt helpless and a sob left my mouth.

My door opened and someone came in he looked similar to my brothers.

"What happened why are you crying ? Are you hurt somewhere?" he asked

I just looked at him and shook my head.

He exhaled a breathe of relief. 

" I am Alex your third oldest brother." he said

I couldn't stop my tears now. Why didn't he meet me all this time? Does he not like me I thought.

"Hey calm down" Alex said

woof  woof

A dog. THERE IS A DOG HERE. I turned to the door there was a Dobermann at the door. 

I couldn't help my smile. I LOVE DOGS.

 I LOVE DOGS

"Bruno stay." Alex said to the dog

Bruno sat down.

"He is my dog" He smiled

"Can I touch him?" I whispered

He was surprised and he nodded his head in approval.

"Bruno come" He said. And Bruno came at Alex's side and I offered my hand to him.