CHAPTER 29

ALICE ROMANO

I sit on my bed realizing it is too early to wake anyone up. I wanted to share my memory with Noah.

I wanted to ask so many things to my brothers.

I glance at the clock on MY side table. 3:21 am it is too early to disturb anyone.

I take my laptop from the table and sit back on the bed, staring at it for a few minutes.

Now that I remember I can code and Hack into anything. I think I should first I don't know what to do.

I again stare at the laptop. I don't believe myself how can I forget Santiago, he was my protector. He really helped me so much. My brother I can't believe this I don't know how I can forget him. 

I don't know what more is hidden in my mind. I don't know how many people I have forgotten 

I can't believe I forgot COCO when I rescued him and he was there for me like San and he loved me too. 

How do I contact him. I think for a few seconds. 

I can hack into things and contact him. 

But I don't want to hack now without sharing it with Noah because I know he is a hacker too. 

And moreover now that I remember everything related to him he has also made me memorize his mail. He is a smart man.

I will mail him then. I open the laptop and mail him making sure he knows it is me.

May be he doesn't remember me ? no that can't be true. Let's wait and see.

Now that is done. I want to rethink things. What the hell does my memory even mean it had only retrieved a little I can't remember a thing.

Except for two of the living beings that I have forgotten. And except the fact th-that my mother used to abuse me.  And my brothers abandoned me?

No they didn't did they. Only they can answer me the question. I will have to ask Ace as he is the eldest and only he has the authority over everyone else.

I look at the clock it says 5:30

I turn to see that my laptop is being hacked. What in the human world who is doing this.  

The screen turned black and in the next second.

MEET YOU SOON SWEETHEART. 

I wanted to reply to it  the same way but let it go for the time being. But I am happy that he didn't forget me.

Now I don't think I can wait any longer. 

I was about to get up and go towards Noah's room but instead he barged in. 

I shut the laptop as fast as I can. He gives me a questioning look. 

He comes closer "Are you fine bambina?"

"Yes I am fine" I say smiling 

"Were you crying?" he asks 

I touch my face and realize that I have been crying "I guess" 

"Alice what is it" he asks

"You remember I have been getting my memory back?" he nods

"So I got some of my memory about someone I know, someone who taught me so many things-" I was cut off by him 

"Bambina are you happy about the memory, you said you will be saying me after sorting everything" 

" Yes I am happy" my smile falters as I remember my talk with San

"I really hope she will change San, why doesn't she love me, Am I not her daughter? Why does she love all my brothers and not me. She says she hates me because dad left her because of me. I promise I didn't do anything wrong." 

I shake it off for now and look at him " These were good memories I had with San and yeah as I said he taught me so many things but I won't be sharing this with anyone else except you for now he taught me how to code " I say 

"Really?" he asks getting a little excited 

I nod "but I will explain everything to you after I talk to Ace I guess" 

"Ok.. then I will meet you after some time I just came to check on you as you weren't next to me" he gives me a side hug kissing me on my forehead

I go to the bathroom wash my face and head downstairs to the dining area. 

As I open the door of the dining area I see Father and Ace sipping coffee. 

"Good morning" I say 

"Good morning Magnolia" Ace wishes back while Father gives me a nod. 

I go to the table and take an apple "Magnolia" 

"Yes" I go and sit on the chair next to him

"I wanted to inform you that my business partner is going to come to dinner today. I hope it is fine with you" Ace says 

"How many people will-" I ask 

"Just one Magnolia, he doesn't have any family so just him but I want you to dress up a little" he says 

Oh an unknown man

"Ok" 

I eat my apple while thinking about all my brothers.

I am just worried about Nate and Issac they have been a bit off lately.

Is it because of me? Is it because the others are hiding things from them because I said so. 

Are they feeling bad because of me?

While I was thinking while Alex came to me held my hand and made me sit at my seat. I smile at him and wish a good morning

All the others come and soon the breakfast comes to an end and all of them left except for Elijah and Ace.

I look at Elijah, don't want to hurt Elijah by not involving him but I also don't want to ask him the questions running in my mind right now.

He looks at me " Is there something wrong bambina?" 

I blink a few times " No nothing at all" I say and smile 

how do I say Ace that I want to talk to him alone and in his office 

"Magnolia?" Ace calls me giving me a serious look 

"I just want to talk to you in your office?" It came out as a question

"Ok let's go then" he says and Elijah gets up too I look at him 

"Elijah can I talk to him alone if you don't mind?" I ask him he looks at me with a look... he is hurt 

"ok bambina" he says smiling at me. I feel bad for not involving him but I don't want him to stress about me or anything. 

I follow Ace to his office

"Come sit Magnolia" he says 

I release a big sigh 

"I got some bits of my memory back " I start