CHAPTER 9

ALICE ROMANO

 I was sleeping in the cell. When I heard him coming. 

I woke up with a jolt and went to the far corner of the room from the door. I know I can't be saved from the torture that is to come. 

The door opened and Igor came in with an evil smile on his face.

"Hello baby doll" he said  

He came to me and slapped me 

"Answer me baby doll" he said 

I kept quiet 

He slapped me again and said "It doesn't matter I came to enjoy my time with you today" 

I was alarmed at this. I knew there is nothing I can do to prevent him from doing anything.

He asked a guard to bring a chair. He brought the chair in the middle of the cell and sat on it.

"You know my father gave me permission to do anything with you. My father had all the control over you but don't worry baby doll I will kill him one day and I will take over his position." 

He laughed 

Why is he telling me all this. But it was Igor before abusing me physically he speaks to me he shares his secrets and he makes fun of me he does the mental abuse first then the physical abuse.

"Today I am going to write on you what you are baby doll"

I looked at him. 

He got up from the chair and slapped me and kicked me in the stomach five times.

He then took out a knife from his pocket and traced my collarbone with it he went to the top of my dress in the middle of my chest and cut through my dress.

I was internally panicking. I tried to cover my self but he kicked me.

I stayed limp on the floor of the cell. He got on top of me and placed the knife on my stomach and carved on my stomach. It was a word- WHORE 

I couldn't stop my tears. He smiled watching me in tears.

" Baby doll its not time to cry yet." he said 

He from top of me removed his pants and came  on top of me again. 

And shoved himself in my private area. I was scared I didn't know what to do there was a burning pain in my area.

He kept on moving for a long time and when he was satisfied he moved his thing out of me.

He kissed my in several places. I was crying but he didn't care.

I woke up I was covered in sweat, I looked around and saw that I was in my brothers home. I was relieved.

But I couldn't control my tears. I was only 11 when I was raped by him. And he never stopped his assault. 

I cried for some time and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I went in turned on the shower. I saw my self in the mirror and I decided that I don't want to go through any pain now.

I decided I don't want to live. 

I went out of my room and locked my room. I then came into the bathroom and locked it too. 

I went through the drawer to get a razor but I couldn't find any so I took the hair dryer out and threw it on the mirror. 

A few shards of glass grazed my cheek but I didn't care.

I picked the biggest glass and placed it on my wrist. 

There was a knock on my door I ignored it. 

I cut my left wrist with the glass threw the glass across the bathroom went in the shower and stood under the hot water while the blood from my wrist was running down the drain.

I felt weak and slide down the wall beside me.

I watched the blood wash out from my wrist and I closed my eyes.

ARTHUR ROMANO's (POV)

*few minutes before Alice lost conscious*

I was going back to my room after gym I heard a sound from Alice's room. I went and knocked her room. 

She didn't reply I got scared and banged at the door. This alerted the others and everyone came rushing to the door.

" What happened" Elijah asked

"I heard glass shattering voice from her room" I said

We heard it again but it wasn't as loud as the first one.

"move" Alex said

He broke through her room. We looked around everything was perfect except her bed

I looked around I went near the bathroom I heard the water streaming.

"Alex" I called and motioned him to bathroom

He again broke the door in one go 

We went inside. And my heart broke at the site. 

Alice was sitting on the floor drenched and her wrist was bleeding

She saw us smiled sadly and fainted.

Elijah hurried to her I turned of the shower.

Ace brought a towel Elijah wrapped it around her and carried her out of the room.

Elijah rushed to the medical side of our house.

He placed her on a bed. "All of you get out except Noah" he said

"NO " I said

he gave me a look and I went out. 

All five of us were waiting outside while Elijah and Noah were inside treating her.

"I really hope she is fine" Issac cried

"SHE WILL BE FINE WE FOUND HER. SHE WILL BE FINE" I shouted at him

Ace and Alex were quiet. 

Ace was sitting on a chair placed beside the door looking at his hands while Alex was pacing around.

Nathaniel was crying hugging Issac.

I will make it up to her. I will make memories with her. I will not avoid her or be rude to her God please let her be with us.

I didn't want her to be in danger so I didn't went close to her I don't want our enemies to know she is our weakness.

I will do anything for her. Let her be safe.

After 15 minutes in the room Noah and Elijah came out.

"What happened" I asked

"Is she fine" Nathaniel asked

"Will she be ok" Issac cried 

"Let him speak" Alex roared

"Yes she is fine now. We stitched her up. She lost so much blood but we had it so it is fine now." Elijah said

"Can we go in" Ace asked 

"Yes, I think one of us should be with her. But before that ask Hazel to change her clothes" Elijah said 

"Alex send Hazel. I will sit here." Ace asked Alex

Alex went to bring Hazel.

"All of you go to your rooms and sleep" he says

"No we will stay with Alice" I say

All of them nodded in agreement with me.

"I will stay with her you go and rest then you can be with her in the morning" He says

I went to my room. Changed my clothes and went to bed with only one thought 

'I will make you the happiest girl in the world principessa'