CHAPTER 39

THIRD PERSON POV

Alice gains her consciousness, opening her eyes trying to move a hair strand from her left eye she moves her hand realizing the situation she is in. 

She looks around to  figure out where she is looking around the walls she can only figure out she is in a room, a normal room and not in any basement. 

Releasing a shaky breath she tries to gather anything she can from the room she is being locked in a purple colored room with a door which is obviously locked and a window she looks at the window for a bit the sun was about to set. 

'It's been a day or more than a day' she thought 

No one can be seen or heard she sat there waiting for someone, for the one who has kidnapped her and kept her here.

Looking out the window she wanted to know where she is. Her legs and hands were tied up to the chair but she was trained enough to escape such situations.

But she also knew not to make any sound from her previous experience so she sat there looking out the window trying to figure out where she was but she couldn't she had to get closer if she wanted to know. 

Hearing a sound she halts everything, all thoughts everything going on in her mind. She masked her face so that the kidnapper would think she was scared of the situation. 

Yes she was  scared but she also knew that she should escape no matter what. Hearing the footsteps come closer to the door she closes her eyes and tries to gather a few tears in which she was successful. 

The door opens and the man, the one who used to torcher her while she was blindfolded came towards her making her recognize his scent, making her understand that this is not a simple kidnapping. 

"Hi, I thought you wouldn't wake up" he says Alice fakes a few tears hearing her words

"don't cry look at me I am your uncle, I won't let anything happen to you" he pauses and smirks 

"That is until you don't get on my nerves and do as I say" He continues 

"I want to go home please let me go " Alice says weakly but she knew he wouldn't care about her words. 

"Can't let that happen niece" He says. Alice sobs a little 

The man smirks seeing the effect he had on her. "So as I said you will be doing as I said if you do you will be given something to eat and you will not be punished. Do you understand " he asks 

Alice looks down at her lap avoiding to reply him. 

The man slaps her across her face  " DO YOU UNDERSTAND" he asks again 

she slightly nods satisfying the man. 

"let's chat a bit as I am your uncle I spoke to you, so I will give you a chance" he says dragging another chair and sitting in front of Alice

"Can you please let me go?" Alice's asks

"No that can't happen and don't ask this I am letting it slide now but I won't if you ask this another time. It took a lot of efforts for me to bring you here" he says in a strict voice