CHAPTER 2

ISSAC ROMANO

I have been wanting to go to street racing for a long time now.

Though I have gone to race countless times. I have been caught by Arthur last week when I returned after winning the race. Its only obvious that I win.

Anyways I was caught by my elder brother Arthur and he snitched to my eldest brother Ace.

And as lovely as he is he put me on lockdown for two weeks.

But me being me I cant sit in the home for too long I am bored as fuck.

Now I am scheming to escape the beautiful home of ours. Though no one in the house will be supporting me in this. I wish Alice would be here. Then atleast she would help me get out and enjoy my life.

 I miss her alot. I think she is not at fault here. We should have gave here a chance to explain herself. But Dad didnt keep calm and sent her to Evelyn.

And we couldnt meet her since then.

Its our fault.

Anyways now as I was planning I am thinking  to go through the corridor but I will be caught in the cameras. So there is only one option to jump from my window.

And thats how I escaped.

Now that I am here I am thinking to win this race. I borrowed a beautiful car from a friend and made a deal to split the money I will be getting after the race.

And ladies and gentlemen that is how I won the race in 15 minutes. After the race I split the money and was about to leave when my phone rang I dreaded this moment. 

But it was unavoidable situation. I saw the caller id and wished he was not fuming with anger. I answered the call and was welcomed by my brothers sweet voice.

"Where the hell do you thing you went while you were strictly on lockdown" ACE said. 

"Hi brother. I am just here In the street racing area" I said

"Are you serious. Come back home right now. Russian mafias men were spotted near that place you idiot." he says

"ok big bro I am on my way" I said

And he just cut the call after that without any other word. How mean.

BANG!!

Bullets flew in the air thats when I relaised Its the Russains. I spotted a black van and hide behind it .

"Come out of the hidding Issac romano. You are surrounded by us" said the leader

"Oh please you would damage my handsome self if I come out " I blurted

"There is no way you can leave here. Dont waste our time. Though it would take only seconds for us to spot you." he says

"yeah right" i said

thats how I got caught with my unstopable mouth. 

"Found you. Now come with us or we will do the damage to 'yourhandsome self'" he said 

I was readying myself for the fight and thats when I felt the prick in my neck.

Oh no! drugs. They drugged me!

They dragged me to a car.

Thats the last thing I remember.

I woke up and saw I was on a chair tied with ropes rudely. If I try I could get out of these but I would like to wait and see what does this kidnapping mean.

I looked around and saw that I was in a dark room. I guess it was a basement. a door on the far corner. 

A few minutes pass by and I think I heard a sound. But it went quiet again. 

Then I heard it again someone is being tortured. Someone is being whipped. Now I was scarred of this stupid kidnapping. 

But there were no screams or anything. Thats not possible I thought

After a few more minutes the whipping sound stops.

And I heard footsteps ccoming my way. Now I was on alert.

And then came in Igor ivanov the russian mafia second in command

"Hi Nice to see you awake" he says

I scoffed 

"I think it is rude to scoff to your kidnapper" he says

"what do you want to do. what does this kidnapping mean" i asked

"oh.. how I forgot to say this to you. Actually I wanted to give you a gift Issac"he said

"What kind of gift can you give me that I dont have" i said furiously

"Boy you will be happy seeing this gift. And dont you dare be rude to me again" he said in a calm voice

"There is nothing you can give me " i said

" bring her" he said after calling in a gaurd

"bring who" i said

"you will see have some patience. I even decorated this gift for you " he says

i dont understand what he is saying anymore. I think he is mentally ill.

The gaurd entered bringing in a girl. She was too small to be here like this.

Her face, body every part of her was covered in cuts and bruises. her eyes were closed.

She was unconcious. She was thrown on the floor by the gaurd and the gaurds left.

"So do you like the gift" Igor asks

"Are you crazy" I say

he laughs and leaves the room locking it from outside.

I cant help but feel bad about the girl infront of me. Memories of Alice come in my vision as I look at her.

Something seems familiar and I dreaded the worst.