Prologue

Disclaimer: All characters depicted in the novel are consenting adults and my original characters. Copyrights belong to me and shit...

Mitsu's POV:

"Sitri, stop!" I fiercely whisper, my knuckles turning white from gripping the edge of the desk so hard.

Fuck, why does he always have to do shit like this in the most inconvenient of times!?

I'm at the library, sitting at a desk in the corner, trying in vain to study for a test I have tomorrow but Sitri won't let me.

I look down towards my lap under the desk where Sitri's tall form is hunched over, feasting on my pussy like he's been starving for days.

I hear him giggle against my clit and jerk involuntarily.

My arms are resting flat on top of the desk now, my chest pressed against the edge as I hunch over it, trying to keep my crimson face out of public view.

"Come on now, Mitsu, we both know this is turning you on. I wouldn't have guessed a shy innocent girl like you would be into public sex and have a shame kink." I can almost hear him smirk.

I'm starting to hyperventilate, my cheeks are flushed and my eyes are rolling back.

I try to pull my legs close again, smushing his face in between and hoping he suffocates to death but he makes a noise that sounds like he's enjoying it.

Bastard.

He moves closer to my core, his long tongue snaking into me and curling upwards.

I gasp again, my nails raking along the desk when he hits a spot I didn't know I had.

I quickly glance around to see if anyone notices me being eaten out by a demon but of course, everyone minds their own business.

I'm the only one who can see Sitri since he's technically my demon.

My train of thought suddenly shatters when he slips a long slender finger into me, his tongue sliding up my folds at the same time and his lips puckering around my clit, sucking on it.

Tears blur my vision as I try to stop myself from reaching climax. I'm scared I'll let out a moan and then everyone will think I'm a fucking lunatic.

He thrusts his finger into me vigorously, making squelching sounds that make me want to hide under the desk but I know if I get under it with Sitri he'll strip me and start fucking me on the spot.

"Sitri, you fucking-" I whisper in frustration.

I feel my toes curling as I tip over the edge.

"Oh!" I clamp my hand over my mouth and clench my teeth hard to muffle any weird noises from escaping and a tear spills over my pink cheek.

I climax hard as he makes out with my hardened clit, still finger fucking me like a wild dog.

My legs quiver and my head falls onto the desk, my hands moving down into Sitri's hair and trying to pull him closer to ride out my orgasm.

I'm seeing stars in my vision and biting my lip so hard I'm worried it might start bleeding.

When I finally come off my high, my hands fall to my sides in weariness and defeat.

Sitri is nice enough (note the sarcasm) to clean the hot and sticky mess on my inner thighs with his tongue and pull my underwear and skirt back into place.

"See? That didn't take so long, did it? Now you can go back to studying." He grins, giving me a light pat on the knee.

"Fuck you." I mutter, trying to kick him but he grabs my ankle easily and snickers.

"Mitsu that's very naughty of you. Although if you're so eager we can do that too." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and get up from the desk with my books.

My knees buckle, still shaking from the aftershocks of my orgasm, and I miss a step and land on the floor hard, my books spilling in front of me.

I hear Sitri's laughter echo from behind me before he vanishes, leaving me on the ground seething with rage and embarrassment.

I've never lusted over and hated someone so much at the same time.

°°°

Name: Sitri (pronounced sit-ree)

Species: Demon (incubus)

Height: 7'1 (ik stfu)

Traits: Always horny for Mitsu. Will ruin anyone who lays eyes on her. Obsessive and manipulative