Give Me a Fucking Break

Mitsuki's POV:

I looked around in confusion and scratched my head.

When did I get home?

I remember going to the library and... Fuck, my head hurts like hell.

I winced and grabbed the side of my head.

Glancing down, I saw my knitted scarf lying near my feet and picked it up.

My mom made this for me before I moved here. She made me promise to wear it when it was cold out.

I brushed the dust off of it and walked over to my apartment door.

As soon as I entered and closed my door behind me, I kicked my shoes off and collapsed onto my bed.

I am fucking exhausted.

Why does everything hurt so much, my legs, my head, even my throat feels soar like I've been screaming.

"And just what have you been up to all day?" Came Sitri's voice from somewhere in the corner of my room.

I jerked violently, momentarily forgetting I had a demon who could appear in my room whenever he wanted, but didn't bother looking towards him.

"I swear I'll stab you in the face if you don't stop scaring me like that." My voice was muffled against the sheets as I lay on my stomach.

He chuckled and I heard his footsteps come near me.

"You'd have to reach my face first, s̶h̶a̶w̶t̶y̶ princess." I had a feeling he was smirking.

(Author here, sorry, the clown in me is hard to suppress sometimes...)

I sighed in defeat, not having enough energy for an argument, and slowly sat up and faced him.

He crouched down to look at me.

"You look like you've seen better days." He raised his brows.

"Migraine." I groaned, clutching my head again.

I didn't wanna think right now, all I wanted was some Advil and at least ten hours of sleep.

"You're wearing a scarf." Sitri said out of the blue, narrowing his eyes at me.

"And?" I asked in confusion.

If I knew this scarf was gonna be such a conversation starter, my introverted ass would've stuffed it in the farthest corner of my closet.

"Your mark is covered. Lesser demons aren't able to come near you but high-ranking ones like Dante will only heed the mark if it's visible." Sitri said.

Who was Dante again?

"Okay, I'll try to remember that." I yawned and lay back down.

The door suddenly burst open and I sat up in bed so fast, trying to grab the nearest weapon, which was a stuffed Kuromi doll, and braced myself.

"HEY BIIIITCH."

"YOU FEELING WELL YET?"

"LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO."

Brina, Kaya, Anna, and Crystal barged in and surrounded me.

DIDN'T I JUST LOCK THE DOOR?

HOW'D THEY EVEN GET MY ADDRESS!?

"I- uh-" I glanced at Sitri who was still standing in the room but none of the girls had reacted to him yet so I was guessing he'd made himself invisible to them.

Traitor, fuckin pussy, why I oughta-

"Let's go party. You know what the best cure for... whatever was going on with you today, is?" Anna's eyes glittered with excitement.