A Fun Little Chase

Mitsuki's POV:

"Hey, Mitsu!" I jumped with a gasp as Brina slung her arm around my shoulders from behind.

"Oh, hey Brina." I forced a smile.

"Cute scarf, never thought a chunky muffler would look cute with a dress but you pull it off." She winked.

"Uh, thanks?"

I tried to calm my heart down but it was pumping a mile a minute.

Ever since my last encounter with Sitri, I've been a nervous wreck.

I had expected him to jump my bones at that very second but he just gave me a creepy grin and left after saying he'd pump me full of...

"Earth to Mitsu? Helloooo?" Anna was snapping her fingers in my face.

"Huh?" I said stupidly.

Shit when did Anna come. Was she saying something?

"Where the fuck are you girly, cause it sure ain't on Earth" Crystal giggled.

I flushed with embarrassment.

Oh, don't mind me I'm just wondering when my 7-foot-tall demon boyfriend's gonna pop out from some inappropriate place, say 'BOO', and penetrate me with his dick.

"She's probably thinking about her hot as fuck boyfriend who saved us from that rapist." Brina wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"I wanna see him so bad! The way he beat the shit out of him for touching Mitsu was so cute!" Brina gushed.

"Girl, you read way too many Mafia boss romance stories." Crystal rolled her eyes.

"I don't remember him much but he had a cute face and was tall as fuck, like maybe 6'4 or something." Brina said.

Cute?

6'4?

She definitely blacked out. Sitri's hot and fucking 7 feet.

Wait no, he looked shorter at the club...

He would've had to lower his head to avoid hitting the door frame but he didn't have to when we went back to check on the girls and call an ambulance for Brina.

Maybe he did that on purpose to blend in with the humans?

Why does he have to look like a giant when he's with me, I'm already fucking short.

Maybe he thinks it intimidates me...

"MITSUKI-" Brina clapped her hands in front of my face, making me jump once again.

The rest of the girls were laughing.

I smiled sheepishly, feeling another blush creep up my cheeks.

"We have class. Maybe you should skip today." Anna grinned.

She's right.

I need to collect my thoughts.

"I think I will. See you guys later." I said, collecting my books.

"I'm gonna be in the library if you need me." I said and walked past while they waved.

I need to calm down.

He's fucking with me on purpose, trying to get me all jittery and on edge.

Sitri could've fucked me whenever he wanted after I gave him consent. There were so many instances when I was alone and vulnerable.

But he didn't.

And that makes me frustrated.

Just get it fucking over with. I keep thinking he'll come for me but he doesn't.