An Enraged Incubus

Mitsu's POV:

"Sitri!" I stood up and ran to him, relief choking my voice.

"He attacked us!" I said, looking up at him.

He wasn't looking at me but at Hugo and Brina.

"I know." He said solemnly and gently pushed me to the side.

Hugo had stopped attacking Brina and was up on his feet now, staring at Sitri's tall form with confusion etched across his stupid face.

"What the fuck? Where did you come fr-"

Before Hugo could finish his words, Sitri punched him across the face so hard that he fell back and slid across the floor a few feet.

Brina was knocked out cold on the ground and I quickly went to her side to try and help her up.

"Don't look, Mitsu." Sitri warned.

"O-okay!" I said, too scared to think about what he was going to do to Hugo or if he still looked like my Sitri or the demon Sitri right now.

"Brina! Brina, wake up!" I tried to shake her but she didn't stir.

Her nose was bloody and her eye was starting to bruise.

That asshole!

I couldn't hear Hugo cry or resist anymore. Had he passed out? I could still hear Sitri beat him up, though.

"Mitsu, keep your eyes lowered, did he  ̶r̶a̶p̶e̶  you or your friend?" Sitri asked, his voice eerily calm.

I was trying hard to control my sobs, too worried about whether Brina had a concussion or brain damage or something.

"Cause if he did, I'm  ̶r̶a̶p̶i̶n̶g̶  him too." Sitri said, a menacing giggle escaping him at the end.

Welp, an eye for an eye, I guess...

"FUCK, NO, I DIDN'T TOUCH THEM! I SWEAR, SIR-"

He was cut off mid-sentence, his voice muffled probably by Sitri's hand.

"Well, princess?" Sitri asked patiently.

"N-no, but he- he slammed me into the sink and I hit my head-" I sniffled, another tear slipping down my stained cheek.

Okay, so maybe I was being a little over dramatic because I wanted Hugo to suffer, sue me...

Silence followed.

"You should leave with your friend. I'll be just a few minutes and then we can go home and talk about this." Sitri ordered.

I nodded and quickly got up, putting Brina's arm around my neck to support her.

She was starting to wake up and I didn't want her to see Sitri when he didn't want to be looked at.

I quickly took her back to our room where Kaya and Crystal were still passed out but Anna immediately sobered up at the sight of us.

"What the fuck happened to you two!?" She asked in a panic.

"Hugo tried to rape me. Brina came to help me but he assaulted her." I said it so calmly, it kind of freaked me out. It was probably the shock...

"W-WHAT? No, he wouldn't! I've known him for two years now!"

"Do you think I'm crazy!? He groped me before we entered the club too but I didn't - I couldn't say, I don't know why, I just froze-"

Anna turned around to grab her purse and took her phone out.

"I'll call my dad, he'll send help or something -"