Fuck, That's Hot

Trigger Warning(?)

Sitri's POV:

Mitsu's eyes glistened with tears

Oh, how pretty she looked crying and begging beneath me.

I was straddling her waist, one hand holding my weight above her as it rested beside her on the bed and the other firmly wrapped around her pretty little mouth to keep her from screaming.

"You didn't think I would just let you get rid of me that easy, did you? And you had the balls to say it in my face?" I snarled, baring my fangs.

She tried to shake her head in protest but my grip limited her movements.

Her body quivered beneath me, both from terror and excitement.

I knew she was into this as much as I was from how wet she always was before I even started touching her pussy. I could smell her arousal in the air. 

My little human has a  r̶a̶p̶e̶  kink.

I never thought I'd meet my match in this realm.

Her hands were balled into tiny fists around the front of my black silk button-up.

She wasn't even trying to escape me in this position, probably realizing by now how futile it was.

Well, that's sad, I like it when she tries to run.

"Scream and I  ̶r̶a̶p̶e̶  you with my dick, not my fingers, and trust me it'll be way less pleasant for a virgin like you, got it?" I threatened with a growl as I removed my hand.

Her eyes widened and she nodded fervently.

She forgot I'm literally not able to do that without her consent, how cute.

"I really didn't think you'd be ups-" she started in a trembling voice.

I raised a brow and she pursed her lips shut.

My hand traced up her belly to her sternum and goosebumps broke across her smooth skin.

I went higher, tracing her collarbones and the little hollow between them before reaching the length of her neck.

I slowly wrapped my hand around it, savoring the way her pulse raced beneath my fingers.

I slowly added a little pressure and saw panic rise in her eyes as she grabbed my wrist with her comparatively tiny hands.

I loosened my grip.

Hmm, she doesn't seem to like that.

Her eyebrows were furrowed with a new fear.

Okay, so she really doesn't like that.

I slapped my hand over her pussy to distract her and she jolted upwards.

The corner of my mouth quirked up as she covered hers with her hand to muffle an unwanted sounds.

I shuffled back and raised her legs in the air to tear her underwear off and then wrapped them around my torso, my bulge pressed up against her wetness.

A surprised little whine escaped her throat and she tried to get up on her elbows to look down at the scene but I pushed her back down with my hand on her breast.

I hovered over her and grabbed a nipple between my fingers and the other between my lips.

"Mmnh!" She cried through her pursed lips, her legs tightening around me and unconsciously rubbing her pussy on my bulge.