The Taking of Innocence

(Disclaimer: the sex scenes I write aren't based on reality so don't take this as the real thing, I'm a sad little virgin myself and take all my inspo from illegal hentai so...)

Mitsu's POV:

My eyes bulged as I stared at the stain on the floor.

That perverted little fucker.

Did he watch me last night? Hear me shamelessly call out to him?

Holy shit, did he jerk off to me while I was busy rubbing one out for him?

My cheeks heated with embarrassment and an unusual feeling of lust.

I clutched the paper towels in my hand, my mind racing with unholy thoughts and visions about Sitri.

He was right here, in this room, while I had my fucking legs spread open for him...

The door suddenly burst open.

"Rise and shine, sleepy hea- oh, you're already up. Come down for breakfast, Anna's cook makes the best waffles ever and they're fresh out of the waffle maker right now." Crystal says while I suddenly drop on all fours as she's speaking and start wiping up the floor in panic.

"What's wrong?"

My heart was pounding so hard I'm sure she could hear it.

"Oh, I just spilled some water! I'll be down in two secs!" I say, out of breath and hoping she'll leave.

The tissues alone aren't enough to get rid of the sticky mess. I'm gonna need some water... and probably bleach...

"Kay kay!" Crystal said, closing the door behind her. I sighed with relief, quickly cleaning up the mess and going down to eat.

I follow the sounds of echoing laughter and reach a gorgeous dining room with one of those cliché long-ass dining tables with fancy chairs.

There's even a candelabra in the center.

All the girls are seated in one corner, reaching over the table to grab the steaming hot waffles and pouring unhealthy amounts of maple syrup on top. There's a glass bottle filled with orange juice too and my stomach suddenly growls.

Kaya is busy telling a story about a guy she met at a bar and hooked up with while the rest of them giggle and drop their jaws at her graphic descriptions of their night together.

The corner of my mouth turns up in a warm smile as I skip my way over to an empty seat, suddenly feeling like everything is normal again, even perfect, even though it's far from it.

We eat until we can't eat anymore and then play some Xbox before Kaya, Brina, and Crystal start getting ready for the class they have.

Anna has the day off with me so we're just gonna hang here.

As soon as they left, Anna headed to the bathroom for her morning shower and I was left wandering the corridors out of boredom.

I kinda want to go out and shop or something but Anna insisted we stay home and have a 'Scream' marathon.

I'd forgotten it was October already, my exams are in a few weeks and Halloween's almost here.

I am so failing... the only class I might pass is illustration and that's only because I've always been good at drawing.

I know it's only been less than 24 hours but I kind of... miss... Sitri.

I'm just so bored and when he's here everything is always so exciting, it's like I'm living.