Desperate

Mitsu's POV:

Sitri's hand muffled my screams as I thrashed around in his death grip.

Fuck, what did I do now!?

I could still hear Anna and Brina's laughter as I was dragged into another hospital room that seemed to be vacant.

Why does the whole floor suddenly seem empty and void of people? Where are all the doctors and nurses when you need them!?

Sitri threw me across an empty bed and I gasped as the door to the room banged shut behind us by some unseen force.

My head whipped around to look at the curtains as they noisily slid close to block out the sunlight too.

I nearly sighed with relief when I realized at least the lights were still on but as Sitri started slowly stalking towards me, the lights began to flicker and burn out one by one.

I was frozen in place with both fear and anticipation. I could feel my stomach bottoming out and my heart pounding.

Honestly, the high of the adrenaline is almost intoxicating when Sitri gets like this.

"S-Sitri, what are you-" I was cut off when he suddenly dove for me, pushing me against the mattress and pinning my wrists to the bed.

His knee was shoved between my legs, putting pressure on my vagina but being careful not to crush me.

I pursed my lips shut, staring up at him with wide eyes.

He was breathing heavily and his eyes were glowing so bright it looked like they were on fire.

His head whipped down to my neck and I turned away quickly, a startled little squeak escaping my lips as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I felt him slide his tongue across my collarbone and up my neck, over the still sensitive bite mark.

"Mitsu-" he breathed, almost groaning.

My heart skipped a beat as his hot breath fanned across my jaw.

It always felt so good, almost euphoric, knowing this gorgeous being wanted me, so bad...

I'm just an ordinary girl, with average looks, not much going for her... how could he like someone like me?

His hands tightened their grip on my wrists and I winced.

He then pulled my right hand downwards and I opened my eyes to look at what he was doing.

He placed my hand on his ever-growing bulge. I swallowed thickly and looked up into his face.

Those eyes, they looked almost...

"Please-" he whispered.

desparate...

"W-what?" I whispered, stupidly.

His jaw clenched and pushed my hand harder against him.

"You did this to me-" he snarled.

I almost smirked.

"I thought you said I needed to be taught a lesson?" I said, innocently batting my eyelashes at him.

"Don't test me, princess." He said through gritted teeth.

He came so close I could feel his breath on my lips as he spoke.

"I can't shove it in your pussy but there are other places to shove it in, don't forget that." He grinned.

My eyes widened as that slowly sank in.

"Wait- you can't do that!" I protested and started trying to wriggle myself free.