Dante's Inferno

*Trigger.Fucking.Warning*

Mitsuki's POV:

"Miss me?" Dante smirked and I gave him the meanest scowl I could muster up as I started to remember everything that he'd locked away in the back of my mind.

"I'm still marked, asshole, you can't do shit." I spat, trying to stay calm and collected and pretend like my heart wasn't racing a mile a minute right now.

"Actually, sweetheart, that only applies to the demons beneath me. I just can't claim your soul... or fuck you or kill you... well, unless you let me." He says with a devious grin.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

He could be lying.

"So... you basically can't hurt me." I summarised.

He rolled his eyes with a slight scowl.

"For now, but I'm pretty smart so I'm sure I can find something to hold over you." He smirked.

I immediately opened my mouth to scream, wanting Sitri to smash this cockroach quickly so we could have fun afterward.

Dante rolled his eyes and blew his red smoke in my face again to shut me up.

Is that the only trick up his sleeve? It's kind of getting super annoying at this point...

My lips pursed shut as if they were glued together and instead of wasting my breath in trying to scream, I started running into the crowd, towards the terrace-

- towards Sitri...

I heard Dante's laughter behind me and tried to ignore the feeling of dread that was suddenly making me queasy.

I looked up to see Lucifer and Sitri standing near the railing but Sitri had his back to me, facing Lucifer and looking at the ground as he talked to him.

I stopped and stood on my tiptoes, waving my arms frantically around in the air to get their attention.

Lucifer made eye contact with me and a muffled scream tried to tear out of my throat but it was no use, especially over booming the music.

Dante's arms came out from behind me and wrapped around my shoulders and waist, pulling me back into his body.

He laughed in my ear and waved towards Lucifer, who smirked down at us, giving me a wink, before putting his arm around Sitri and guiding him down a hallway.

Fucking bastard, I should've known. They are brothers after all.

"Let's go, we don't have much time." Dante said and pulled me back the way we came.

I dug my heels into the ground, my sneakers gripping the floor but Dante kept pushing me forward.

Shit, shit, shit...

He began to pull me by my arm down another hallway that had dozens of doors on either side.

I could hear unholy sounds coming from everywhere as a door to my right opened up by itself.

Dante grabbed a fistful of my hair and I winced in pain, grabbing both of his wrists and digging my nails into him to make him let go.

"Get in, whore." He snapped, pushing me so hard that I stumbled into the room and fell to my knees.

"Okay, so here's how this is gonna go. You give me what I want and I don't hurt an innocent human." He said, tilting his head to the side with a smile.

I looked around and noticed a woman lying half unconscious in the corner.