An Exciting Class

Sorry for edging y'all so hard, here's your promised climax for being good little sluts...

°°°

Mitsu's POV:

I was too exhausted to do anything else after we fucked so I just went to sleep early which resulted in me waking up at 4 am.

After having some pancakes that I made from left over batter from the fridge, I just got ready for class and left a note for Anne, telling her I'd meet her in Ethics.

It was still a little dark when I left. The world seemed so surreal and empty. Even Anne's guard was asleep.

I roamed the streets, walking over to the thankfully 24/7 open convenience store and getting a canned iced coffee.

It was chilly out and I was thankful that I'd thought to wear more layers than usual.

After slowly making my way to the university while admiring the sun rising up from behind dark clouds and casting everything in pinks and oranges, I finally reached the gates and skipped through.

This is going to be a good day... hopefully...

I walked straight to class and sat down on a seat in back. I took out my notebook and pencil case, placing them neatly on my desk space.

I felt a light breeze brush my ear and gasped, clutching at it as I turned to look at my left.

The class was still empty, it was probably just a draft...

I opened my notebook and started to write down the date.

You know what? Let's actually try to focus today. I'll make pretty notes and-

Another breeze, this time in my right ear.

I let out a squeal and tried to back away. I ended up falling to the floor on my ass as I stared up at the perpetrator.

"What the fuck, Sitri!?" I cried in anger, still trying to calm my heart down.

He doubled over with laughter and pointed at me with a long bony finger.

"You should've seen your face!" He cackled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, brushing off my pants.

Sitri stopped laughing and looked down at my legs with a frown.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why didn't you wear a skirt?" He pouted.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Because it's 10 degrees outside?" I smart talked back.

He rolled his eyes and when I blinked, he had a skirt in his outstretched hands.

"Put this on." He said.

"What? Why?" I scoffed.

"Just do it, you won't feel the cold, trust me." He said, pushing the skirt into my hands before reaching toward the waist of my pants and trying to tug them down.

"SITRI!" I whispered fiercly, looking around frantically to see if anyone was watching but the room was still empty.

"Do it quick, before the others start coming." He said, successfully managing to tug my pants down my thighs.

I quickly ducked behind me desk, my cheeks heating up.

"WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING CAMERAS -"

"They don't work, don't worry I've thought this through." He continued, as if speaking on autopilot while he worked to snatch my jeans off.