My Favourite Sin

Mitsu's POV:

I gulped and smiled back nervously.

"Come on, Mr. Malachi." Kaya groaned.

"It's no big deal." Brina joined in.

"Are you even allowed to give out detention in university!?" Kaya quipped.

"Would you girls like to join her and find out?" Mr. Malachi rose his eyebrow.

Such a fucking party pooper.

Brina and Kaya glanced at eachother, then at me with apologetic looks.

Welp, can't blame 'em.

"See you guys in lunch." I pursed my lips.

They mouthed their apologies and shuffled out, closing the door behind them.

"Back to your seat, Ms. Hanada. I want a thousand word written essay on the topic we discussed today." He said, still smiling.

Don't his cheeks hurt from smiling so much? He's been straining his face for the last fucking hour and a half...

I mumbled a 'yes, sir' and started walking back to my seat but was pulled backward when I realised Mr. Malachi was still gripping my wrist.

For some reason it had gone numb from coldness of his touch.

"You can- let go now..." I said awkwardly.

"Apologies." He let go of me and half smiled before turning back to his desk and sitting down.

Creepy much?

I walked back to my seat with a sigh and pulled out my pen and paper.

Mr. Malachi just sat and stared at me, his smile never faltering, as I wrote a few paragraphs and then stopped and just started doodling because what the fuck was he gonna do about it.

I was completely zoned out for God knows how long before I finally came back to earth and glanced up towards the desk only to realise he was gone.

Is detention over? Did that asshole actually leave me here?

My eyebrows furrowed with confusion but then two hands shot out from behind me and landed on my desk, the sound from the impact echoing throughout the room.

My heart banged against my ribcage as I hyperventilated from the sudden adrenaline rush the jumpscare had caused.

Mr. Malachi was standing right behind me, his face near my left ear.

"I- I'm sorry, I-" I started, my voice barely a whisper because I was still in shock, trying to restart my heart.

"Tch tch tch. That's very naughty of you, Mitsuki." He breathed in my ear, his lips brushing the top of it.

My eyes widened as his face started lowering down the side of my neck, not quite touching the skin but I still felt his icy breath on it, making goosebumps break out across my flesh.

"I thought you were one of the few good ones in this class."

His right hand slowly trailed up my arm that was still on the desk, clutching my pen.

"What are you doing?" I breathed, wanting so badly to just get up and run but I couldn't move.

My limbs were quite literally locked with fear.

Why did I feel so fucking scared?

What would be worse? Him being a demon or just a fucking pervert?

His tongue licked up the side of my throat, leaving a burning trail where he touched my skin.

He spoke something incoherent, his cold breath fanning across my cheek.