A Lunch Date with a Side of Jealousy

Mitsu's POV:

"Is someone in he- oh, hey, are you alright?" The guy quickly came towards me.

Sitri was nowhere to be seen and I was suddenly aware that I probably looked disheveled as fuck.

"I- I..." I stuttered, struggling to form words.

My vagina was still twitching from the orgasm I'd just had and my face was red with embarrassment.

I knew I looked distressed and confused and I tried to relax my face a little so the guy wouldn't get suspicious.

"Let me help you up." The guy offered and grabbed my arm to pull me up on my feet.

He kept a firm grip around me as I wobbled on my feet before finding my balance.

When he was sure I wouldn't fall on my face, he let go.

"I'm fine. I just- just fell is all." I smiled weekly.

My legs were trembling and he noticed.

"You're sure you're not hurt?" He asked skeptically.

"Y-yea, yes. Sorry, I'm just afraid of the dark and someone locked me in this room." I quickly lied.

"Someone ragged you? How immature! Come on, I'll take you to the infirmary." He said after accepting my excuse.

"No, I'm fine, really. Can you just help me get to class?" I asked meekly.

He pursed his lips but eventually gave in.

°°°

My leg moved restlessly as I tried to focus on the lecture.

My mind kept drifting back to what had just conspired and it was hard to ignore since I could still feel him inside me.

"Good girl..."

My eyes widened and I blushed as I remembered his voice when he'd said that, low and raspy.

Those two stupid words kept spreading butterflies in my uterous.

"You okay, Mitsu? You sure you don't need to see the nurse?" Alex whispered with concern written on his face.

I smiled at him, relieved that I'd finally met a potentially good friend.

The guy who'd interrupted my orgasm turned out to be in the same class as me.

His name is Alex and he's an AI student but we have the same elective classes.

He'd heard me scream as he was coming out of the library to head to class and came to see what was wrong and caught me on the floor, panting like a wild animal with my face looking like I'd just been caught doing something suspicious...

I mean that was true but...

I didn't buy that he believed me, even my stupid naïve self would have been suspicious if I saw that scene.

"Mitsu?"

"Huh, what?" I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Class is over, I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together before heading home?" He smiled.

My heart did a flip as I saw him smile.

He's kinda... cute...

"O-oh, sure, yeah!" I smiled back, getting up after gathering my books.

"Let me carry those for you-"

"Oh, thats oka-"

"I know you're perfectly capable of carrying your own books, but you still seem kinda out of it honestly and I don't want you passing out or something on me." He chuckled.