EP 83

" Tumhe kuch ajeeb ajeeb nahi lag raha " As soon as Ahil left the lounge, Hoor turned to Hassan who was watching TV. Hassan turned to Hoor with confusion.

(Doesn't something seem strange to you?)

"What does this mean?"

"I mean you don't feel anything different about your brother? I mean, quiet, serious. No?" Wasn't anyone else feeling it? Ahil was not talking to her. Earlier, if he used to fight, there was a problem.Now if he is not fighting, there is still a problem.

" pehlay kon sa wo mere sath gappey martay hain. aisay hi hain khamosh aur sanjeeda. woh to aap ne un ki saari routine aur personality mein halchal machai hui hai bas. unki aadat nahi hai itna larnay behas karne ki, bas aap ki wajah se majboor ho jatay hain ."

(First of all, he didn't gossip with me before either. He is quiet and serious. It's just that you have messed up his routine and personality. He is not used to fighting and arguing, he is forced to just because of you.)

"What did I do?"

" Shadi karli un se, is se ziyada ab aap kya karen gi un ki zindagi barbaad karne ke liye. "
Hoor stared at him. These two brothers can not respond distinctly.

(Married him, what more will you do now to ruin his life?)

"Why did I even ask you?"

"Now THAT you should ask yourself. I told you what was asked of me." Hassan shrugged his shoulders.
" bohat shukriya. Ehsaan rahay ga mujh par tumhara ."
Hoor stood up on her toes and went towards the room.

(Thank you very much. Your kindness will remain with me.)

As soon as she entered, he was seen lying on the bed in front of her with a book open. He was wearing glasses. He used to wear glasses at home sometimes while reading a book. Hoor looked around the room and examined. She couldn't understand what to say. She sat on the corner of the bed on the side where Ahil was. She turned her eyes and looked at his serious face.

"Which book is it?" Ahil, who was reading the book with his face down, now turned his face up and put the book in front of his face. Read the name yourself. When he was reading, of course he needed peace. He needed silence. Hoor immediately got up and left the room. Out of the room's cleaning equipment, she took out the soap that Ahil disliked and the smell of which he could not stand. .It was not used in his room. Hoor came to know this only yesterday. She immediately picked it up and entered the room. When the door opened, Ahil ignored it and was busy with his book. Hoor threw the surf on the ground and immediately turned the wiper. After a few moments the smell hit Ahil's nostrils and he stood up. Without a word he left the room. Hoor now stared at the place he had left. Immediately, she put the things back and went to the lounge. He was sitting there now watching TV. Hoor went and sat with him.

"Why did you come from the room? I was just cleaning. It was a five minute job." Ahil's eyes did not take off from the TV. He was not going to the hospital today, and Shazia knew that too. Shazia had to stop him by telling him she didn't like him doing so much work without caring about his health. Hoor knew that he couldn't go to the hospital at least today. She would force him to speak.

"What are you looking at?" The news was playing on TV. Ahil didn't answer the pointless question. Well, he couldn't even get angry at her in the lounge.

"By the way, the holiday was for rest and relaxation, so why are you watching the news? I think you shouldn't be watching such news." I think you should keep your mouth shut, Ahil could only think.