EP-86

This is New Year's Eve today. I have updated everything now. Enjoy <3

I have a long message for you at the end. Devour the update first <3

------------------------------

"Main theek lag rahi hoon?" Ahil looked at her from top to bottom.

(Do I look okay?)

" Aik churail ke hisaab se haan. " (As per standards of a witch, yes.)

" Sahih sahih batayen. " (Tell me correctly.)

" Bola to hai theek lag rahi ho"(I said you look fine.)

" Insanon ke lehaaz se batayen. "(Tell me according to the standards of a human)

" Main tumhari tareef hargiz nahi karoon ga. " (I will not praise you)

"Mujhe na koi shoq bhi nahi hai aap se tareefen karwanay ka. Mere paas bohat hai tareefen karne ke liye. " Wrong thing, wrong meaning, wrong person, and wrong time!

(I don't even want to be praised by you. I have a lot of people to praise me.)

" Zara roshni dalogi kon hain tareefen karne ko? " Ahil pursed his lips.

(Would you like to shed some light on who these people are to praise you?)

" Jab aap ko meri tareef karne se matlab nahi to tareef karne walon se bhi nahi hona chahiye. Yumna to masroof hogi, Hamza ko krliti hon, farigh hoga." Hoor grabbed the phone while looking sideways at Ahil.

(If you don't mean to praise me, then those who praise me should also not be your concern. Yumna will be busy, I will call Hamza, he will be free)

"Dawat hum kar rahay hain, masroof woh kyun hogi? Aur Hamza ko kya pata, woh larka hai. Yumna ko call karlo." Hoor called Yumna. She did not pick up. Ahil watched her for a few moments, then moved ahead. He reached out and wiped the mascara under her eyes.

(We are inviting, why would she be busy? And what does Hamza know, he is a boy. Call Yumna.)

" Hmmm... insaan lag rahi ho. " She had moved from being a 'witch' to a 'human'. Hoor then called Yumna.

(Hm. You are looking like a human)

"Ab kisko call krrhi ho?"

(Who are you calling now?)

" Yumna."

"Why?"

" Kyunkay larka sirf Hamza to nahi hai. " Ahil clenched his fists and stared at her.

(Because the boy is not just Hamza.)

" Meri baat allag hai. "(It's different when it comes to me.)

" Haan lekin meri jagah koi bhi hoti to aap yahi karte. To bohat general hogaya. Is liye Yumna se pouchon gi. " Yumna picked up the phone.

(Yes, but if there was anyone else in my place, you would have done the same thing. It became very general. That's why I will ask Yumna.)

"How do I look?"

"Very handsome, today Ahil bh----" Hoor cut the call immediately. Her hair was pulled from one side in front of her face and her eyes were clenched shut. She was famous for being blunt for no reason, it was Yumna who was the actual blunt. It's just that she was a bit rude and angry while fighting, that's why everyone called her blunt, while Yumna was only with close people. Hoor turned her face. She Regained courage and looked at Ahil. He was typing something on the phone. Thank God! Hoor opened the phone and wrote a message to Yumna.