14. Damn You

Take You Back/ Gwayne Hightower / Davina Targaryen out now!!

"Damn you!" Atticus shouted when Aegon threw him down.

"Better luck next time, Strong." Aegon declared.

"Now is the next time." Atticus corrected. He jumped up punching Aegon in the stomach, he knocked the breath out of him.

"Little shit!" Aegon shouted. Atticus smirked. Atticus kicked his leg out hooking his foot around Aegon's ankle while he sent another punch to the chest. Aegon toppled back, furious.

"My uncle says go for the legs." Atticus remarked proudly. "Dragon's have weak legs thats why they fly."

"Fuck you Atticus!" Aegon declared pulling himself up and brushing himself off.

"Fuck you too." Atticus agreed sticking up his middle finger.

"Boys! Language!" Aelsa demanded from up top

"Sorry." They echoed.

"Back to work!" Criston clapped out.

"Back to work!" Aelsa agreed.

"Go for the legs. I taught him that." Alaric said proudly. Aelsa chuckled leaning into him.

"Smart." Aelsa agreed. "You see aegon tet kicked to his ass?"

"You see Aemonds smile when Atticus got him down?" Larys added as he approached.

"It was golden." Aelsa agreed.

"Like lannister gold." Larys agreed kissing her cheek.

''Soften your knees. Feet light.'' Criston remarked as the princes and Aelsa boys trained together in the courtyard.

''Keep your feet light and your hands heavy.'' Harwin instructed.

"That seems silly." Ollivander countered. "Hands heavy?"

"Hes not wrong." Aelsa agreed leaning on the railing. She looked at Alaric and Larys. They looked like true brothers. Canes and braces in hand as they leaned forward watching the boys and men train below. Alaric still wanted to be a fighter but knew it was a stupid dream now that he was older. Maybe in his next life.

''This is the stuff, Lyonel. Lads that learn together, train together... knock each other down, pick each other up. They will certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn't you agree?'' Viserys questioned as he watched from above. Viserys looked to aelsa as she wrapped an arm around her little brother kissing his cheek.

''That is the hope, Your Grace.'' Lyonel agreed.

''Don't stand too upright, my Prince. You'll get knocked down.'' Criston warned and Aegon let out a grunt of distaste. ''Aegon.'' Criston began.