8. Blood Sucker

"Good name day?" Aelsa questioned as they sat by the dying fire under the stars. 

"The best." larys agreed. Aelsa swatted at a mosquito getting up. 

"Little fuckers." Aelsa muttered. She offered him a hand up and he smiled back at her as she muttered about the little bloodsuckers. 

Before Larys could stop himself, He moved Aelsa up against the nearest tree, pressing into her because she felt so fucking good. He tilted her head back further, biting and sucking on her lips until he finally managed to break the kiss, moving his mouth to her exposed throat. He licked and sucked, bite and kiss, living for the noises coming from inside of her.

'Not here.' She whispered pulling him inside. Her eyes scanned for the kids but they were all tucked in and luckily still in bed. 

She was divine. Watching her flesh turn pink drove him wild. As his door slammed closed and Aelsa's lips were on his again and she pulled him closer claws at his back and he knew she was spurring him on intentionally but he was an animal unleashed. He kissed lower, bit her clavicle, licking the top of her tits as he tugged her dress free. Aelsa smiled into him.

He wasted no time, rushing back, pressing into her, taking her by the mouth again. He bent down just enough to run his fingers underneath the edge of her dress, hiking it up so he can wrap her thighs around his waist. Lifting her, he didn't know where the strength came from but he needed her closer, he cupped her ass as she moaned into his mouth again and he swore to all the gods, he might lose it right here against the wall. Her thighs tighten around him, her hands running through his hair as he carried her to the edge of the bed, laying her down and standing over her. She looked up at him, hunger in her eyes. He was desperate for this moment, consumed by want. He wanted to be the strong man, the strongest man alive, to be able to show her that he held power. 

He knelt at the foot of his bed, softly kissing the insides of her knees, spreading her legs a little wider. He pushed the dress higher, kissing a trail over her thighs, she laughed as the stubble on his chin grazed her sensitive skin. 

Then he placed a kiss on top of her panties, but she doesn't laugh this time. She gripped the bed sheets as her breathing got faster and harder. He could feel her body resisting the urge to arch toward him, to invite more touch. He propped himself up enough to look into her hooded emerald eyes, darkened and swirling. His thumbs hooked into the edge of her panties, and he slide them down until they fall to the floor. His hands cupped her ass as he gazed down at her sensitive flesh. He was fucking salivating.

He lowered and licked the center of her slowly, then blew. She arched and moaned. He licked again, swirling his tongue in circles until he felt her legs start to shake. Then he pulled away and blew against her skin again. She moaned louder, covering her mouth.

"Kids are fast asleep, lets not wake them," he whispered against her. She moved her hand back to the sheets, gripping them tighter as she bit her lip. He licked again then sucked on her clit, lapping his tongue against her over and over, her back arching, legs wobbling. Larys knew how to play her, knew how to love her, he had been doing it successfully for ten years. Aelsa pressed herself into his mouth, a plea for more.

"Larys, please," she begged.

"What?" He asked innocently, blowing against her again.

"I want you," she said, her voice a whimper, reaching down for him.

"What do you want, darling?' He asked hands moving along her curves.

"I want you inside me. I want all of you," she demanded. "Now, I'm not a patient person." She reminded him. 

"I thought this was my name day." Larys mused. 

"I recall already giving you a gift." Aelsa teased. 

Licking the taste of her from his lips, he stood and started to unbuckle his pants. She sat up and unlaced the side of her dress, pulling the sleeves down, exposing her tits. Perfection. Larys stared back at her. Aelsa threw her red dress to the floor, the candle light illuminating her porcelain flesh and he was mesmerized by her. Milky skin. Big wanting eyes. So sweet but he knew her spice waiting under the surface. 

"But I can give you another, if you want." Aelsa assured.  Aelsa scooted to the edge of the bed and picked up where larys was frozen in place, continuing to unbuckle his pants. He dropped his hands to his sides, letting her take the lead. Hooking her hands into the top of his underwear and pants at the same time, pulling everything down in one fluid motion. All at once, he was exposed and she wrapped her hand around him, looking up at him. He didn't know it was possible to look so angelic and devilsh at the at the same time.

Pulling him down to her, it didn't last long. Larys face pinched as he froze onto top of her.

'Im sorry,' he groaned pulling from her core he flopped next to her his leg and foot throbbing, everything he had done catching up with him. 'I'm sorry,' he murmured bringing his hands to his face embarrassed. Aelsa pulled his hands aside and kissed him.

"Don't tell me you are tired?" Aelsa questioned putting her hands on her hips. "I would hate to have to find someone else to have my fill with." 

"Never." Larys assured kissing her shoulder. Her fingers drifted to his leg and he nodded. 

'Let me help you,' Aelsa suggested and straddled him his hands moved to her hips as she guided herself back onto him.  "It is your name day after all and you have done all the work so far." He sat up needing to be closer to her. Touching ever inch of her as his lips dragged along her skin.