Escape scene 01: teaching building Chapter 1 Welcome to the Great Escape

【Welcome to a new round of escape games! 】

  Following the familiar voice in his mind, Ruan Su got up from the ground covering his head.

  [Randomly form teams, play freely, and the rules remain the same. 】

  The mechatronic sound coming from the ear is like a whisper from hell, making people creepy.

  [Now——turn your head away! Today's game scene is behind you. 】

  Ruan Su steadied his focus and turned his head, noticing that there were also a few unknown people standing beside him. At this time, behind them was an old teaching building. The iron bars and windows of the classrooms were faintly visible between the faded walls. The outer wall of the building was wrapped in layers of plants, which seemed to have a long history.

  This is their escape scene today.

  [In this round of survival game, 1-2 people will be eliminated from the last surviving list. Of course, the better the performance, the more likely you are to stay. You should have gotten used to this rule. 】

  【Then, see you at the end. 】

  【I hope everyone of you can have fun~~】

  With the last rising tail sound coming to an abrupt end, the electronic sound also completely disappeared. All that was left in the air was anxious silence.

  Ruan Su has long been used to such a cynical attitude of the Lord God.

  Although he knew very well in his heart that the main god who created this game system was a complete devil.

  In 2077, the World Science and Technology Center broke through the latest technology of connecting the network and the human body, which brought about earth-shaking changes in everyone's life. The following year, a large-scale virus attack swept across the world.

  It starts with email being compromised, and everyone who uses it becomes infected and turns into an aggressive, walking dead. Later, this scope expanded step by step until it became uncontrollable. The world's top network security technology has been wrecked by anonymous hackers. This scale and degree can be called a shame in human history.

  Developed to the present, the anonymous hacker has created a global game system. He calls himself the main god, and gathers all survivors in a continuous virtual holographic space. Through continuous screening and filtering of round after round of games, people Trapped in utter terror, thereby enjoying the joy of killing.

  That's right...

  The so-called "elimination" means being disqualified from the game. This also means that the eliminated people will be driven out of the virtual space, and thus exiled to the outer zone full of zombies.

  That would undoubtedly be suicide.

  So now, what these reincarnated players can do is to do their best to survive in this infinite horror game.

  Ruan Su raised his feet and walked towards the center of the crowd. In front of the dilapidated teaching building, the people who had passed through began to spontaneously gather together to discuss countermeasures. They were all dressed in white suits and had no weapons on them. But everyone has a tiny communicator, provided for free by the game system.

  After counting the number of people with each other, some people began to notice something was wrong.

  A middle-aged woman with curly hair frowned and said, "There should be 10 of us, right?"