Chapter 4 ADHD Children

"Where have you been all that time?"

  "We were sent directly to the third floor, how about you?"

  The crowd asked questions full of doubts. Jiang Kefan touched his forehead and thought back: "Ha...how should I put it. In fact, I was indeed sent here with you, but I saw that you were moaning, so I went down first." Go upstairs to play."

  "..."

  "..."

  "After I went down to the second floor, I walked around and arrived at your door before I knew it."

  "..."

  "..."

  There is nothing wrong with this logic! This natural look! As expected of Jiang Kefan, his painting style is so clear and unique that there is no sense of disobedience.

  At this time, the few people who were curious about the first and second floors just now asked again: "How is the situation on the second floor? Have you found any clues?"

  Jiang Kefan raised his eyebrows, thought for a while, and finally said: "I suggest you take a candle down."

  "ha?"

  "Candle?"

  "Why?"

  "It's too dark down here," Jiang Kefan shrugged. "The doors and windows are all sealed, so there's no light. I basically can't see anything."

  Everyone looked at each other with mixed expressions on their faces.

  "how so?"

  Mrs. He analyzed: "The first and second floors should be the classrooms for the first grade of junior high school."

  "If we say that this teaching building is the product of the protagonist's 'consciousness' in the game," Ruan Su suddenly raised his head and said in a deep voice, "then the blocked second floor must hide a very important Secret. That is to say—a key clue."

  Such an analysis makes sense. The two people who were curious about the first and second floors suddenly beamed with joy and were eager to try.

  "It just so happens that we have all the people now." After Jiang Kefan returned to the team, Ruan Su began to divide into groups according to the original plan. "We can be divided into two groups. Some of us will go to the fourth floor, and the rest will go to the third floor."

  The two people who were curious about the first and second floors immediately raised their hands, wanting to take the lead in taking advantage of the high ground: "Let's go down!"

  Immediately, several people beside him joined in.

  Ruan Su didn't rush: "Then I'll go up."

  Yueyue has already greeted Ruan Su, so she naturally wants to follow him. And Jiang Kefan came up from the second floor just now, but now he is full of curiosity about high-rise buildings, so he stood in Ruan Su's team by himself. Others saw that the two big shots had formed camps, and the two teams quickly separated.

  In the end, Ruan Su, Jiang Kefan, Yue Yue, Mrs. He and the man wearing glasses formed a group to go up, and the rest explored down. Before parting, the two factions also exchanged micro-communicators to facilitate contact and exchange clues.

  This time, the number of teammates who were active together suddenly decreased by half.

  The other five started looking for lighting tools on the third floor, while Ruan Su's group headed for the stairwell. The nearest stairwell is at the other end of the corridor, and when passing the classroom all the way, it seems that there are always a series of strange and small sounds lingering in my ears.