Chapter 7 Girl's Selfishness

After Jiang Kefan left the team, everyone was a little silent on the road afterwards.

  Ruan Su cleaned up the classrooms one by one as usual, with a gloomy face and never spoke.

During this gap, Yueyue hesitated for a moment, and finally approached him carefully, whispering in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Brother Ruan Su, thank you for transferring him away."

  Ruan Su frowned, but didn't react for a moment.

  "Um?"

  "That person just now, Jiang Kefan." Yueyue winked at him playfully, and smiled, "Actually, I have always wanted to give you something. He was here just now, and I didn't dare to come over." Looking for you."

  Ruan Su was silent for a while, then stopped moving.

  "what?"

  Yueyue cautiously raised her eyes to look at Mrs. He and the man with glasses who were working hard beside her, then gently grabbed Ruan Su's sleeve, pointed out the door, and hinted to him, "Let's go out and talk."

  After walking out of the classroom door, and making sure that the people inside did not follow, Yueyue carefully took out something from her arms and put it in Ruan Su's palm.

  Ruan Su looked down and found that it was a bag of broken biscuits.

  "Shh!" Yueyue looked mysterious, while making a flipping motion with the palm of her hand.

  Ruan Su turned the biscuit over and realized that there was a small piece of paper folded underneath, folded into a very small piece.

  Ruan Su then opened the yellowed paper, filtered out the creases, and could vaguely see a few numbers written on it: "5-14".

  "What's this?"

  Yueyue leaned closer to his ear and explained: "I found this in a drawer when I was in the classroom. I think it should be 'Chen Yu''s desk."

  Chen Yuke is one of the main characters, directly related to the protagonist Kong Ju. This may be a big breakthrough.

  Ruan Su was stunned, and immediately clutched the note tightly, his tone unavoidably displeased: "Why didn't you tell me about such an important clue earlier?"

  Yueyue blushed, and immediately lowered her head: "I'm sorry... I've always wanted to tell you, but I didn't find a suitable opportunity."

  "Chance?"

  Ruan Su frowned, and quickly realized what Yueyue meant.

  This little girl is actually thinking about it.

  Ruan Su immediately expressed disapproval, even a little funny, "...what are you thinking?"

  Yueyue stuck out her tongue, and said again seriously: "Although the main god asked us to form a game with 10 people, we are not only a cooperative relationship, but also a competitive relationship? Brother Ruan Su, have you forgotten? Those who rank last will be eliminated!"

  Ruan Su raised his eyebrows, "According to what you mean, you and I are also competing?"

  "Ah...Of course—it can't be!" Yueyue blinked, and a pair of beautiful big eyes looked at Ruan Su expectantly, "Because Brother Ruan Su, aren't you very strong? You have strength, and I have strength." Clue, the two of us join hands together, one step ahead, we will definitely be the first to capture the plot! We can win together, right?"

  "..."

  Seeing that Yueyue seemed to be seriously considering this matter, Ruan Su sighed.

  "Stop thinking about it." Under Yueyue's yearning eyes, Ruan Su resolutely rejected her, "The game has a lot of variables, and it would be dangerous to go it alone. Otherwise, it would be meaningless to form a team."