Chapter 8 Toilet horror

After the toilet door was suddenly closed, all the noise disappeared instantly.

  Everyone looked at each other with surprised expressions on their faces.

  They are locked up?

  How can it be so quiet?

  Yueyue swallowed fearfully at this moment, subconsciously took a step back. But she suddenly stepped on a hard object on the sole of her foot, making a mechanical friction sound. Ruan Su was startled, and said to Yueyue: "Lift up your feet."

  Under Yueyue's shoe is an old mobile phone with a broken screen.

  Ruan Su bent down and picked it up. It was a flip phone from a long time ago, with a blue case and a very common female model. As soon as I turned it on, there was actually 8% of the electricity stored in it.

  Ruan Su then flipped through the phone again, and found that the contents of the memory card had been emptied, and the only thing left was a ten-minute video.

  At this time, the restless restlessness around finally calmed down. Mrs. He carefully looked at the mummy in the toilet, the blood had stopped flowing.

  It's like guiding them to click on that video.

  The four gathered together, Ruan Su turned the volume up to the loudest, and finally clicked on the video. Although the screen is a bit spent, it doesn't affect the viewing overall.

  As soon as the video started, there was a burst of laughter from a distance, which was the laughter and curses of the girls.

  Immediately afterwards, the camera pointed at a pair of small leather shoes, which should belong to the owner, and she urged loudly: "Xiaolan, hurry up!"

  A second later, Xiaolan smiled and jogged into the screen.

  "This—" Mrs. He reacted with a pale face, "This is the one over there..."

Ruan Su glanced back, judging from the facial features and body shape, the "Xiaolan" in the picture should indeed be the mummy sitting in the toilet.

  "Do you feel that the voice of the photographer is also familiar?"

  Everyone looked at each other, and the eyes of the man with glasses widened instantly: "Yes—Chen Yu!?"

  Ruan Su nodded, while clenching the phone in his palm a little bit.

  At this time, the ten-minute video officially started.

  "Hahaha... you are so slow!"

  "Don't step on my shoes, I hate it! Haha."

  "Okay, stop making trouble," Chen Yu reminded, holding up the phone, clearing his throat, "act as we agreed in a while!"

  "knew!"

  Seeing the four girls nodding seriously, Chen Yu couldn't help showing a satisfied smile.

  Later, one of the girls walked out, while Chen Yu stayed in place and adjusted the position of the phone to ensure that the camera was always aimed at the crowd. While she was debugging, another voice came from the toilet door.

  "Kong Ju, we've been waiting for you for a long time! Come in!"

  "... What do you need to ask me?"

  Hearing that familiar voice, Chen Yu lightly wiped the lens of the phone, then quickly turned around, raised the phone to point it at the visitor, with a half-smile on his face.