Chapter 2 Entering the Main Storyline

The gray was so heavy that Ruan Su's eyes hurt from being stabbed. He wiped his face a few times, and when he regained his sight, he immediately ducked into the classroom.

  When he stood still in the classroom, he was shocked by the scene in front of him.

  The picture in front of me is too weird. Compared with the classroom, it is more appropriate to describe this place as Satan's Shura field. The small, opaque space was as gloomy as a dark insect nest, as if some evil spirit would hatch from the darkness at any moment. There was a stench of decay in the air, which made people's consciousness start to numb, and it was hard to tell whether it was mixed with poisonous hallucinogenic gas.

  When Ruan Su turned around, he found that the teammates behind him also got in one after another. They observed in amazement, and under the catalysis of the atmosphere, they couldn't help slowing down, staring at the scene in front of them, and even their pupils began to gradually slacken...

  Could there really be some hallucinogen in the air?

  Ruan Su frowned, and picked up a stick casually.

  Suddenly, there was a loud "bang!" from the classroom window, and the glass shards mixed with dirt were hit hard and instantly shattered. The moment the light came in, everyone's sanity was quickly pulled back!

  Ruan Su threw away the cement stick in his hand, and shrugged at everyone: "You're welcome."

  "..."

  "..."

  Until then, the whole picture of the classroom was exposed to their eyes.

  This is a classroom that can accommodate 50 people. The rusty walls are covered with moss and the desks are also old. There are also weird and distorted graffiti drawn on the two large blackboards at the front and back. It looks like a little girl with a curly neck and a bloody finger.

  "ah!!"

  The girl's hoarse scream suddenly sounded in the classroom. Everyone around was startled, and turned their heads to look at the source of the sound——Yueyue pointed at the sky above the classroom with a trembling finger: "Yes, there is a corpse...!"

  Following her gestures, a thick hemp rope was being tied to the old fan above the classroom. At the other end of the hemp rope, there was a dead girl's body hanging.

  The girl was estimated to be only 15 or 6 years old, her body was already white and spotted, and she was in a mess of ragged clothes. Her expression was very painful, black liquid flowed out of her white eyeballs, her mouth was wide open, but there was only half of her tongue inside. It was as if he encountered some extremely frightening horror scene before he died.

  No wonder the smell is so strong when you enter the classroom. It turns out that it is the stench of rotting corpses!

  "Grass, what the hell!?"

  "How long has this thing been hanging here! It's disgusting!!"

  At the scene, several people with weak mental endurance began to hold on to the wall and retch, and the crowd panicked for a while.

  Ruan Su didn't speak, but frowned, and walked slowly to the corpse to observe.

  Looking at the appearance of the female corpse, it seemed that she was deliberately hung up after being killed. But why do you want to do this?

  Suddenly, Ruan Su discovered that there was a desk under the corpse, and the only unique thing was that this desk was covered with scratches from a knife.