Chapter 9 Broken cans broken

"Snapped!"

  A female corpse fell from above the door, making a broken sound of bones exploding.

  On the other side, another female corpse successfully climbed out of the door, and then the last corpse also fell down.

  Only then did they see the whole picture of the zombies they had to deal with. They were four mummies of junior high school girls with tattered clothes and stinky bodies. They were the four corresponding girls in the video.

  While Ruan Su was busy dealing with the difficult Xiao Lan, she yelled at her teammates: "Hurry up and separate!"

  It was like a blow to the head for everyone. If these zombies surrounded them, it would be the end of the game!

  So they took the initiative to separate and lure their respective zombies to scatter away. Facing the zombie wriggling and approaching her, Yueyue's hands and feet were weak, her eyes were red, and she was too frightened to move normally. Seeing this, Ruan Su frowned and pulled her up from the ground.

  "Ah, Ruan..."

  Ruan Su pushed her to the corner: "Hide well!"

  The zombie wanted to chase Yueyue, but Ruan Su stepped on her face. The zombie changed its direction and came towards Ruan Su. Ruan Su turned sideways, causing Xiaolan to bump into her!

  At this time, the man with glasses and Mrs. He also used their weapons to encircle the zombies within the attacking range—that is, to temporarily suppress the zombies' movements.

  The situation is finally under control.

  But at this moment, there was a series of mournful crying sounds from the door of the toilet, accompanied by frantic banging on the door.

  "Woo... I don't want to die! Wuwu, I don't want to die..."

  "Yueyue," Ruan Su reacted instantly, "Stop!"

  Mrs. He also opened her eyes wide and stopped it loudly: "Son, stop, you can't open it!"

  But at this time, Yueyue seemed to be unable to hear other people's voices. She cried out and tried her best to push the door to escape-but it didn't work.

  In the game scene that has been triggered, if you forcefully evade the task, it is very likely to be regarded as a foul, and there is a high probability that it will attract "in-situ punishment" from the zombies. In an instant, the other four zombies seemed to have the same goal in an instant, breaking through the obstacles in front of them and rushing towards Yueyue in unison!

"Alas--!"

  After reacting, Yueyue was surrounded by zombies in a corner. She looked up helplessly and waved to her teammates, "Help! Someone help me!"

  Ruan Su calmly looked around for a way to break through, while Mrs. He on the side had already snatched the beam sweeper from the man with glasses in a hurry, and threw the long pole at the pile of zombies: "Girl, don't be afraid, take the opportunity to run away!" come out!"

  But the zombies were too densely surrounded, and Yueyue held her head and couldn't find her way in a panic. At this moment, Mrs. He stabbed the abdomen of one of the zombies with the tip of the rake, causing the latter to suddenly say "vomit..." to Yueyue's face!

  Zombies actually vomit...? ! Everyone's eyes widened in surprise.

  And Yueyue who was facing the zombie was even more dumbfounded. She stiffly reached out and brushed her face, shaking off the dirt. Then, her expression suddenly changed.