Chapter 5 Invalid Clues

The atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

  "Uh..." Yueyue's complexion changed, and she suddenly reached out to take out her pocket, and finally found half a pack of unfinished compressed biscuits, "Hey, it really is!"

  Mrs. He blinked her eyes, and exchanged glances with Ruan Su. Yueyue quickly blushed and apologized: "I'm sorry... I also misremembered. Return the chocolate to you! By the way, I can share my biscuits with everyone..."

  Although the bag of biscuits was so broken that it couldn't be evenly divided.

  The man with glasses shuddered, and slowly retracted the hand he had just sent out. But Ruan Su is not a person who cares about one bite, so he said naturally: "No, you can keep it."

  Mrs. He also nodded, expressing her agreement with Ruan Su's idea.

  Yueyue retracted her hands in embarrassment, and put the biscuit back into her pocket. This little episode is over.

  .

  After a short rest, the group decided to check the fourth floor carefully, not wanting to miss any clues.

  The second search is much easier than the first, because they have already been to these places. A few people even had extra time to chat while things were being cleared.

  The players of this game system include users up to 60 without a cap, down to 18, and even underage users. Due to some particularities of this game, the main force of the team is often members of the 20-40 age group. Just like their small team, everyone's age span is quite large.

  "Wait..." Mrs. He looked at the man in front of her in surprise, "Are you really 19?"

  Jiang Kefan is quite used to this, "Yes."

  "Ah, so you are so young..."

  Mrs. He's exclamation immediately attracted the attention of others. The man with glasses also surrounded him at this time, and blinked in surprise: "Are you only 19 years old? You're not even 20 years old! You're really young."

  "So," Mrs. He reacted again, "then Ke Fanhe is about the same age as Yueyue?"

  Unexpectedly, Jiang Kefan was still the youngest member of their team... the second.

  But Jiang Kefan disagreed, and immediately separated the relationship: "Don't compare me with her, the difference in strength is too much to cut."

  Everyone: ...

  This is indeed quite childlike.

  Ruan Su on the side heard the sound, raised his eyes and glanced in Jiang Kefan's direction, but didn't react too much.

  Jiang Kefan's appearance is actually not very mature. If you look closely, the facial features are indeed somewhat childish. Maybe it's because of his solid figure and thin layer of muscles, he looks calm and majestic, not a child who has just grown up for more than a year.

  But... how old Jiang Kefan is actually has nothing to do with him.

  After going through the classrooms again, they confirmed that there were no valid clues on this floor. So the five of them had no choice but to walk to the stairwell, intending to go directly to the fifth floor to have a look.

  While walking, Mrs. He was still lamenting about Jiang Kefan's age, "Speaking of which, Yueyue's facial features are very delicate, and she looks young, and her watery eyes are like a girl of fifteen or sixteen. Haha, Maybe this is why girls look young and boys look mature."