Chapter 3 The tenth person returns to the team

The retro old classrooms and the old-fashioned fat school uniforms look like they were a hundred years ago.

  One quiet afternoon, the teacher was standing on the podium and giving a lecture. Suddenly a leader appeared outside the door. The teacher explained the situation to the children and left the classroom.

  This is the first class of the new semester, and it is also the first day for Kong Ju, a transfer student, to come to this class.

  The short-haired girl sat obediently in the corner alone, quietly, without saying a word, as if in a daze.

  But I don't know when, there are more and more strange voices in the classroom.

  "Is it a monster?"

  "It looks scary!"

  "..."

  These whispers were extremely ear-piercing, making the short-haired girl bury her face even deeper.

  Slowly, such voices became more and more dense. Until it merged into a cacophony that no one could ignore. The atmosphere just became more and more strange and depressing.

  "Hey!"

  Suddenly, a girl sitting in the front row of the classroom suddenly stood up, pointing condescendingly at the transfer students in the corner, and shouted in a shrill voice:

  "Don't you think she's disgusting?"

  Seeing this, Ruan Su suddenly recovered. He noticed that the girl's appearance was exactly the same as the female corpse that was hung on the electric fan.

  The screen continued to jump, and the short-haired girl's back froze suddenly, and her face gradually turned pale.

  "Look at her fingers," the girl still stared proudly at the person in the corner, "Is that really a human hand? Is she some mutated monster!"

  The girl was wearing a beautiful skirt and long black hair. She was the most popular "central figure" in the class. When she said this, the voices of the students in the class suddenly became louder.

  "It's true, I saw it with my own eyes..."

  "Does she really have six fingers on her left hand? My God!"

  "It's really disgusting..."

  The short-haired girl huddled in a corner trembling, subconsciously shrunk her hands into her school uniform timidly. Shame, shame, fear mixed together... constantly rolling in the chest. Her complexion was ashen, and her aggrieved voice almost broke through her sore throat. But in reality—she was too scared to utter a single word.

  Even the courage to raise my eyes was gone.

  The girl is still aggressive: "Can't she talk? Hey, she can't really be a monster!"

  At this time, the little follower next to the girl finally couldn't stand it any longer. He stood up with his textbook and pencil case, comforted the girl and said, "Chen Yu, don't worry, I'll ask for you!"

  As the footsteps approached, the short-haired girl's heart gradually sank to the bottom... It was like being executed in the street.

  "Hello!" A hostile male voice sounded from above, "Chen Yu is talking to you! Are you deaf?"

  The short-haired girl was trembling even more, her toes curled up, wishing she could bury herself in the desk drawer.

  "Hey! Did you mean it?"