Chapter 19 The end of the first game

"...the...office on the sixth floor..."

  The choking nose couldn't tell whether it was tears or blood, and Liang Yingying trembled violently because of fear.

  After getting a satisfactory answer, the man threw her to the ground. The sound of insults and laughter is like a sharp knife that tortures people.

  Liang Yingying got up from the ground and watched with her own eyes the groups of men walking upstairs. She staggered to the desk, but accidentally saw herself in the mirror with a bruised nose and a swollen face.

  She couldn't help but shed tears again, she shouldn't have experienced such an experience, she was innocent!

  But she soon saw the note lying quietly in the drawer again.

  The note had been crumpled, and the words written on it reminded her all the time—what a slut you are!

  "I'm hiding where I was last time, call the teacher for me, please, please, one last time"

  Liang Yingying angrily crumpled the note into a ball and threw it out of the window.

  She finished packing her schoolbag in twos and twos, and was about to go out after picking up the bag. "I can't be blamed for what happened today, and I am also a victim." She comforted herself like this, hoping to calm the lingering voice in her mind.

  But after she walked out of the school gate, she suddenly stopped.

  She saw a telephone booth on the street, and she could call the teacher's home by dropping a coin from there.

  Just like the last time that person asked her.

  "That's the only thing I can do for you."

  she thought so.

  But the next day, there was no one in that person's seat.

  A day passed and the person still didn't come.

  On the third day, the teacher cleaned out the mottled desk.

  In the end, the news of her death was simply announced by the principal in ten minutes between classes.

  She suddenly felt the pain overwhelm her like a tidal wave. This feeling of despair was even more terrifying than the day when she was pointed at with knives by bastards. She couldn't sleep all night long, and even her mother asked her why she was so haggard.

  She finally couldn't hold back, and ran to the office on the sixth floor resolutely after school, wanting to ask the class teacher for clarification. How could a living person die unjustly?

  Was it her fault?

  Is she a murderer?

  It was she who sent those demons to that person with her own hands, but she had already made a subsidy! She called the teacher, and she had fulfilled the man's request... Is she still a murderer?

  With such contradictory thoughts in mind, she came to the office at the end of the corridor on the sixth floor. But she stood at the door, but she didn't reach out to knock on the door for a long time, a strong uneasiness surged in her heart.

  Those conversations finally flowed into her ears through the iron gate.

  The people talking were the principal and the teacher behind the door. She would never forget that familiar voice and heartbreaking words until she died.

  Now she finally has the answer, she told herself, yes, she is the murderer, she killed a girl with her own hands.

  Since then, every dream has the color of blood. Every night, she cried uncontrollably in bed, tears soaked the pillow. In the end, she couldn't bear such a life, and suddenly felt that the world she lived in was so unreal, full of hypocrisy and sin.