Chapter 12 A good horse like to turn back

Ruan Su couldn't help but laugh: "Mrs. He!"

  Yueyue's face turned ashen at the moment, and after a second of petrification, she immediately reacted, grasped the blade with her other hand, and frantically stabbed at Mrs. He behind her!

  "Go away!!"

  Mrs. He's movements were even faster, and the hand holding her was violently folded in the opposite direction - amidst the girl's screams, the sharp blade pierced into her own waist instead!

  "ah......"

  Before Yueyue could speak, a mouthful of blood suddenly spewed out of her mouth. Her eyes were rounded, bloodshot all over her eyeballs.

  At this time, Mrs. He's brows finally loosened slowly... She spoke.

  "It's a good thing for a little girl to learn to be smart. But, never underestimate anyone."

  There was a bit of sharpness in Mrs. He's eyes, "In this game, the survival of the fittest is a principle that applies to everyone." Her tone changed again, "However, opportunism is not a good habit..."

"You..." Yueyue's eyes almost popped out. She tried her best, but couldn't utter a whole sentence.

  Seeing her uncomfortable appearance, Mrs. He sighed, and suddenly thrust the knife deeper. At this moment, Yueyue's body froze completely and did not move.

  When Mrs. He let go, Yueyue slid down to the ground, staring at the ceiling with big eyes, unable to speak anymore.

  Mrs. He bent down, gently covered her face with a piece of white paper, and murmured: "From now on, you will no longer have to struggle to survive... Isn't this a kind of relief?"

  When things got to this point, the crowd was dumbfounded. After three seconds of stalemate, everything boiled up!

  "Saved! You scared me to death, Mrs. He, you showed up too timely!"

  "Aunt Cowhide!"

  "We thought you... but it's good that you're all right! That's great!"

  Mrs. He waved her hand with a wry smile, and leaned against the door frame, panting heavily. She hadn't recovered from her serious illness, and after the struggle just now, her face was a little pale now.

  Ruan Su walked over and helped her up together with the man with glasses: "Mrs. He, when did you wake up?"

  "Let's think about it... ten minutes, maybe twenty minutes ago. But... fortunately, someone left me a note and a candle on the table." Mrs. He looked at Ruan Su with a smile, "otherwise I might really I can't make peace with you."

  it is more than words. Ruan Su smiled and hugged Mrs. He, and said to her softly, "If you survive a catastrophe, you must have a future blessing."

  The teammates all looked at Yueyue's body on the ground with complicated expressions. The girl who was jumping up and down to threaten them just now had no heat in her body. But this game is so cruel, sometimes people help each other, sometimes people kill each other - this is a choice made by oneself. And once the game starts, everyone has no way out.

  At this point, although there were a few more wounded, the situation finally calmed down—both crises were temporarily resolved. So now, everyone is starting to figure out what to do next.

  "According to the previous logic, there may be some guiding clues here..." Ruan Su suddenly noticed Jiang Kefan who was walking towards the door, and stopped him immediately, "Where are you going?"