Chapter 18 Delicate Chemistry

In the blink of an eye, "Liang Yingying" beside her had already rushed out. Jiang Kefan bumped open the door in the dark, and then rushed up the aisle with big strides, galloping with sparks and lightning all the way.

  Behind him, Ruan Su and Mrs. He also tried their best to cover him. "Liang Yingying" was extremely fast, but Ruan Su also prepared a move, with open knives, hidden weapons, and all kinds of stumbling blocks that were impossible to guard against, successfully slowing down the speed of the female corpse, and at the same time completely enraged her.

  Finally, "Liang Yingying" finally found the instigator who delayed her along the way, stopped suddenly, turned around ferociously, and stared at Ruan Su!

  Ruan Su was stunned for a second, then realized that he had played too far. He quickly stretched out his hand and raised the knife, the blade touched the girl's bruised arm, and received the fatal blow in the air! "Liang Yingying" wanted to move on, while Mrs. He was pacing anxiously, not only not to hurt the female corpse, but also to draw her attention.

  But "Liang Yingying" made up her mind to clear the obstacles before going to recover the box. While holding back his deadly hands, Ruan Su staggered to avoid the ferocious female corpse, looking rather embarrassed.

  At this time, Jiang Kefan who was standing in front suddenly whistled loudly, and waved his hand provocatively: "Hey! Little girl, did you forget something?"

  The female corpse's movements paused, and Jiang Kefan immediately grabbed a handful of papers from the box in front of her, and spilled them all over the floor.

  Seeing with her own eyes that the face of the female corpse turned from pale to livid, and her aura glowed with frightening terror, Ruan Su couldn't help swallowing a mouthful of saliva. Just as he was about to reach out his hand to warn Jiang Kefan, the female corpse on his body flew towards Jiang Kefan!

  She lost her temper, and she was about to roll over!

  Ruan Su was empty, and was about to help, but who would want to be as smart as Jiang Kefan, and quickly dodged sideways—it turned out that he was standing at the door of the fire escape! The female corpse jumped sharply, and couldn't help but emptied it. She even knocked open the locked fire door, fell headlong into the stairs and rolled down.

  "puff."

  Ruan Su couldn't help laughing when he heard the rolling echo from the stairs. Although Jiang Kefan is reckless and fond of provoking trouble, his mind is quick.

  Commonly known as a lot of ghost ideas.

  Jiang Kefan shrugged innocently, and was about to go upstairs with the box in his arms, when Mrs. He suddenly pointed in his direction and screamed: "Ke Fan, behind you!"

  Ruan Su's smile disappeared quickly, and he saw it at that moment—the fire on the box flickered past, illuminating a hideous grimace protruding from the entrance of the corridor, which was half-hidden in the river at the moment. Behind Ke Fan!

  It turned out that Jiang Kefan's arrogant whistle just now not only attracted the attention of "Liang Yingying", but also attracted those ghosts.

  Now they are simply living human targets.

  Jiang Kefan also reacted, he cursed shit, but it was too late at this time - the evil spirit threw him to the ground, and opened his mouthful of decayed teeth to bite him. Jiang Kefan kicked his legs straight in response, but he didn't shake him a bit. After a burst of violent operations, he sprained his feet and grinned in pain.

  Ruan Su had already rushed to his side to help him, and stepped on the zombie's thigh. The male corpse struggled to prop up his upper body and grabbed Ruan Su. Ruan Su quickly threw the burning fire into his mouth. The flames jumped up immediately, igniting the zombie's whole body, causing him to twitch!