Escape Scene 2: Orphanage   Chapter 20 Prologue to the Orphanage

【Hey! Wake up]

  【Day~bright~la~~】

  【Tsk, why do you sleep like a dead pig】

  【Hahaha......】

  The arrogant and piercing laughter came from the ear, which was hard to ignore. Ruan Su witnessed all this soberly, but felt powerless again.

  here we go again.

  The same situation happened again to Ruan Su.

  After processing the mechanical voice, it is no longer possible to tell whether the other party is a man or a woman. Ruan Su tried to open his mouth to answer the other party, but he couldn't make a sound. Unable to open his eyes, he was in pitch darkness, only provocative declarations came from his ears, as if in a dream.

  The only thing he could do was to passively wait for the moody main god to say the next sentence.

  [Congratulations, you have successfully passed the level again! Our elder brother Xiaoyue's ability is not bad. 】

  Words like this can only be heard by Ruan Su. While he was resting with his eyes closed, the main god alone invaded the implanted chip behind his ear, and came to have a one-sided "one-on-one" chat with him.

  【How about it? Do you miss her? Want to talk to her? 】

  Why don't you want to? Every minute and every second he stayed here, there was only this one thought in his mind.

  【Hahaha, your reaction is really honest. 】

  【Well, for the sake of your performance, I will give you a surprise. 】

  Ruan Su tensed up suddenly, surprise?

  [In the next game, you will receive a rich gift I prepared for you. Well, it's time to take your relationship a step further——! 】

  Gift? further? These key words made Ruan Su suddenly have a strong premonition. The Lord God always made some unnecessary jokes with him, making him often confused about the truth.

  Next, something unexpected may happen. Maybe it was a surprise, maybe it was a fright.

  He was never the one who didn't choose.

  Following the main god to find the traces of his younger sister Ruan Yue, this kind of life has passed for several years, so long that Ruan Su almost forgot the original appearance of the world. The main god's mood is cloudy and uncertain, and the words he said can't be completely trusted. In the worst case, after two rounds of life-and-death fighting, the Lord God laughed and gave him a bunch of meaningless clues. He guessed for a long time, and finally found that he was being led around by the nose.

  But Ruan Su has no choice, this is the only clue he has about his sister. Take it or get out.

  If the Lord God hadn't held his weakness in his hands, he wouldn't have come to participate in this absurd escape game. And now——finding his sister was his only goal.

  [Okay, open your eyes! 】

  As the last sound came to an abrupt end, when he opened his eyes again, Ruan Su had staggered to the ground.

  He supported the floor and stood up, moved his hands and feet, the pain left over from the last game has disappeared, and all the muscles in his body are ready to go.

  The Lord God automatically repaired all the wounds for him.

  【Welcome to a new round of escape games! 】