Chapter 15 The Main Storyline Ends

But things happened too fast, and in a blink of an eye, the man in glasses was suspended in the air by the thorns, the joints of his body were firmly stuck by the barbs, and blood was dripping down.

  "save......"

  At this moment, he could not make a sound, only one hand was waving in vain.

  Ruan Su cursed secretly, while flying a knife towards the thorn - but missed the stab, but made the thorn even more frenzied!

  The barb tightened, and human blood splashed on the wall and became a pool. At this time, the human blood thorns seemed to have self-awareness, and the barbs grabbed the glasses man's limbs, and exerted more force!

  "My God..." Mrs. He was stunned, did it want to tear people apart? !

  In an instant, flesh and blood splattered everywhere! Mrs. He suddenly flung a ball of blood in front of her eyes, she wiped her face, and it turned out to be a piece of flesh from the palm of her hand.

  The people who were still alive just now, and the teammates who got along with them all the way - were brutally dismembered just like that!

  The crazy massacre is still going on! For a while, people scattered around like birds and beasts. But the corridor was so dark and narrow that they had nowhere to hide. Someone's legs were pierced, and he desperately pulled the soles of the people around him; someone tried to avoid the thorns, but let the person behind him be gouged out, and a huge wound was cut in the abdomen... The mournful wailing filled the whole building, The blood color makes the murals more vivid.

  In the chaos, Ruan Su and Jiang Kefan subconsciously leaned back to cover each other. The sharp handles cut off the thorns again and again, and they wished they could have four arms.

  "I can't hold on anymore..." Jiang Kefan gritted his teeth, "Hey! Think of something!"

  Ruan Su frowned, and glanced at the office at the end of the corridor from the corner of his eye.

  "Just hide there."

  "where?"

  In the chaos, Jiang Kefan raised his head, following Ruan Su's gaze and saw the closed office door.

  The incomparably hideous four big characters "Never Forgive" on the door seemed to ignite a fire on the retina of the person, accusing the owner of his crazy anger.

  He then helped Mrs. He who was struggling to avoid the thorns on the ground: "Then what are you waiting for! Go!"

  Regardless of the crying and howling of ghosts and wolves coming from inside, they have no choice now.

  Ruan Su then called to stop the struggling teammates, and the few remaining people who were struggling to survive understood, and immediately gathered towards the door of the office.

  The process was not smooth, and at the same time a bloody wattle was thrown behind Ruan Su's ear, Jiang Kefan quickly knocked open the door lock! A group of people rushed into the office desperately - closing the door as fast as possible, moving anything that could be moved to withstand the violently knocked door.

  There was still a rumbling noise outside, but after a few minutes, it gradually subsided.

  Mrs. He was also shocked to see her teammate die in front of her own eyes, panting with her chest heaving up and down: "It's...is it over?"

  Ruan Su paused for a few seconds: "...should stop temporarily."

  At this time, everyone was shocked and recovered from the shock. They looked at each other, and there were only five people who finally reached the office alive.