Chapter 11 Twists and turns

In an instant, the lights flickered, and the teammates around them all widened their eyes and pointed at Ruan Su's shoulder.

  "You, behind you—"

  Ruan Su was stunned for a moment, he subconsciously made a backhand, but missed. The withered hand was quickly withdrawn, and a gust of cold wind blew up behind the ears. The next second, the expressions of the teammates became a little subtle.

  Ruan Su also turned her head, her movements froze immediately.

  Standing behind him was a 1.5 meter tall girl with dull eyes. But what is abnormal is that she is not as bloody and dead as the zombies that appeared before, if it is not because her skin is so pale that it is almost transparent,

  She has long black hair with fluffy curls, single eyelids and thin lips... Someone in the team immediately recognized it: "Yes—it's her!"

  Her appearance evokes the memories of teammates, and they all remember that they have seen this girl in the memoirs of the main character in the infirmary, and they can't be wrong.

  Ruan Su immediately realized that the person in front of her was the second heroine of that letter——Liang Yingying.

  Everyone immediately prepared for the battle, clenched the hilt of the knife in their hands, and took a step back cautiously—but strangely, the "female corpse" in front of them didn't make any further moves.

  Apart from staring blankly ahead, she doesn't seem to be aggressive.

The teammates were puzzled, and turned to Ruan Su for help. Ruan Su couldn't make up her mind for a moment, she stood there staring at Liang Yingying, not knowing what to do.

  Could it be that this zombie kid is still cooling down his skills, planning to hold back his big move at the end?

  At this time, a weak voice suddenly came from the team: "Hi, Yingying..."

  Ruan Su was stunned for a moment, then turned around in disbelief, but then came another echoing voice: "Yingying! Hey, Yingying?"

  Three question marks appeared on Ruan Su's face.

  Talk to zombies? Hey, isn't it... Where are your brains...

  Unexpectedly, in the next second, the female corpse seemed to have heard the movement of the crowd, and suddenly turned her head around stiffly, and her eyes met the last person who spoke.

  "......hiss!"

  The person being stared at suddenly felt chills, took a step back in fear, and retracted half of his face behind the cabinet.

  Ruan Su's mood is also a little complicated.

  This is actually really useful.

  Well, it means that sometimes this zombie is quite reasonable.

  But at this time, the man who was being watched backed back again and again in fear, but accidentally knocked over the box containing the letter. He let out an "ah", and the old letter was knocked flying all over the place.

  "Hey! Watch out."

  "Feel sorry......"

  Who would have thought that in an instant, "Liang Yingying"'s expression would suddenly change from normal! She seemed to have been touched - her face turned from white to black in an instant, her face was hideous and distorted, she opened her bloody mouth and rushed towards the man!

  Seeing that the man was about to be thrown, Ruan Su moved after hearing the wind, and strode up to block "Liang Yingying" with a knife. The sharp blade cut her elbow, and dark black blood flowed out.