Chapter 14 The Weeping Mural

Everyone still looked puzzled.

  Taihe He pointed nervously at the mural in front of him and explained: "I am a teacher and I have studied child psychology. The paintings made by children are sometimes a reflection of their hearts. For example, you can see that in the first mural, The lines used by Kong Ju are too strong and aggressive, which shows that she is venting her anger."

  Then, Mrs. He took two more steps, raised her head, pointed to the mural and said, "But at the back, her lines became blurred, slender, and intermittently changed directions, indicating that she lacked a sense of security, hesitation, anxiety, and self-esteem." repressed."

  Mrs. He walked forward while explaining, and suddenly stopped, pointing to a six-fingered villain graffiti nearby and said, "Have you noticed that she painted her hands very big?"

  Jiang Kefan thought about it seriously for a while, "...Does that mean she loves to fight?"

  Ruan Su: "..."

  "It is indeed a symbol of violence sometimes," Mrs. He nodded. "In psychology, hands represent dominance over the environment. The bigger the hand, the stronger the dominance."

  Jiang Kefan glanced at his palm and smiled "No wonder so".

  Everyone: "..."

  "But these murals..." The man with glasses said tremblingly, "They are all painted with human blood, and there are so many... It's too exaggerated. How could this be?"

  "It means that she is extremely hurt in her heart and wants to vent her emotions." Mrs. He frowned, "These emotions may be anger, anxiety, restlessness, pain, or...fear."

  Looking at the images alone, the black-faced slit-mouth man, the half-human half-ghost rabbit face, the poisonous tongue woman and the six-fingered girl are surrounded by a circle, and the sense of blood rushes to the face. In the back, the picture became a little hideous, with many ghosts and snakes, horses with long tongues, and faceless ghosts... Finally, many poisonous snakes spitting out letters appeared in the dark picture, entangled in the On the body of the six-fingered girl, circle after circle.

  "Snake?" Mrs. He was taken aback, "How could there be a snake..."

  When they got here, the darkness gradually dissipated, and everyone could already see the bottom of the corridor—that is, the end of the mural.

  It pointed straight to a closed office. On the iron gate that had been covered in dust for a long time, four large characters were written in bright red blood: "Never Forgive".

  The strokes that were still seeping blood looked very shocking.

  "......Well."

  Suddenly stepped on something, Jiang Kefan bent down to pick it up and found it was a note.

  The same handwriting as the letter in the storage room, scrawled in pencil: "I hid where I was last time, help me call the teacher, please, please, one last time".

The handwriting was blurred, the strokes trembled, and the paper was crumbled into pieces. It can be seen how flustered the scene was.

  After reading the note, everyone had serious expressions on their faces.

  "The corpse that fell from the building, the note of 'Break', the painful mural, 'Never Forgive'..." Jiang Kefan murmured, "And 'I hid where I was last time, I beg you for the last time'."

  The answer was imminent.

  At this time, there was a sudden mess of voices from the other end of the office, accompanied by scattered and hurried footsteps.