Chapter 13 Unlocking New Floors

The teammates were immediately surprised.

  "How did you know?"

  Jiang Kefan frowned, pointed to his eyes: "Nonsense, I'm not blind."

  The teammates looked at each other, Ruan Su asked again: "Why did you go upstairs?"

  Jiang Kefan hesitated immediately.

  "...If you want to go, then go."

  Ruan Su: "..."

  Ruan Su: "Clean up, let's go upstairs."

  .

  In the end, everyone followed Jiang Kefan to the top floor. Ruan Su had to agree that it was a nightmare for Jiang Kefan to lead the team.

  But fortunately, after going around in the end, I managed to reach the destination. The passage on the top floor is a bit special, if they search according to their methods, they may miss this little detail. But fortunately, Jiang Kefan is a master who does not play cards according to routines and loves to crawl around.

  In his own words, "I don't know how I got here".

  But they were generally lucky.

  The door leading to the top floor was latched—but the latch had been violently destroyed by Jiang Kefan. After entering the top floor, the eyes suddenly became much wider.

  There was a blue sky in front of me, and there were no security measures such as fences on the six-story roof, probably because the top floor was usually closed to people.

  "Here," Jiang Kefan took a few steps forward and walked around a wall, "it's her."

  At this time, the true face of the heroine Kong Ju appeared in front of everyone.

  In front of him was a female corpse with broken bones and twisted hands and feet. The female corpse was slender and had short jet black hair. It could be seen that she should have been a pretty little girl when she was alive. It's just——she now has a dead face, lying on the ground with her eyes lifeless, her hands and feet are broken, and a pool of blood is flowing from the corner of her mouth.

  She was the girl who was bullied and insulted because of her special physiology.

  Everyone couldn't help getting a little nervous, this is the BOSS of the game! The mobs in the front made them choked up enough, and when they had a direct conflict with the boss, they would have to be annihilated.

"Ah! By the way," one of the teammates pointed to the hand of the female corpse, "Quickly see if she has six fingers?"

  Several teammates carefully surrounded the corpse and stared at her exposed hand seriously, only to find that there was no so-called sixth finger on her left hand, but - there was a strange knuckle.

  There was a severed finger joint in the palm of the hand, revealing thick white bones, which did look a little deformed.

  Seeing this, the identity is almost certain.

  But what about the knuckles? "Could it be..." one of the teammates guessed, "that finger of hers was cut off?"

  Ruan Su looked around, the roof was easily reminiscent of a jumping accident. The tragic state of the female corpse's fractured body at this time also fits this feature.

  "This is telling us the cause of the protagonist's death. She fell to her death from the top floor." Ruan Su was also lost in thought, "As for the finger..."