Chapter 10 New Mainline Characters

"What about you? Why are there two people missing?"

  Hearing his teammates' inquiries, the man with glasses began to explain the cause and effect. After hearing the whole process, the teammates couldn't help feeling deeply moved.

  "Finally..." the man with glasses sighed, "The door opened, she left Mrs. He and ran away. The other two of us also just received your message, and carried the injured back."

  The teammates were stunned: "I didn't expect her to be so scheming at such a young age..."

  "I've already seen that she is a double-faced little slut! Don't you know that at the beginning of the game, she still..."

  When everyone was discussing enthusiastically, Ruan Su, who was silent at the side, suddenly squeezed the communicator in his hand and asked, "Is this the public channel you are using?"

  "That's right," explained the person next to him, "When one person speaks, everyone's communicator can hear it."

  Ruan Su paused.

  "In other words, Yueyue may have heard the news that we will meet here."

  As soon as these words came out, everyone's scalps went numb. A villain who can treat her teammates as a human cushion, maybe she will do something earth-shattering and unconscionable behind her back.

  "Okay, enough rest," Ruan Su stood up, "Let's get ready to go."

  "But where are we going? We haven't cleaned up the first floor yet. Do you want to take another look?"

  Ruan Su shook his head: "The next place we are going to, there will be instructions here."

  The teammates were puzzled: "What?"

  "In the thirteenth classroom at the very beginning," Ruan Su explained, "there was a note in Chen Yu's desk, on which was written the location of the toilet on the fifth floor. The clues here are all connected. "

  "What? There is such a thing? Why don't we know?!"

  The man with glasses gave a dry laugh: "Actually... this note was taken out by Yueyue."

  The teammates immediately rolled their eyes. If they had seen that she was so capable of deceiving teammates, they must have isolated her before this villain did something bad!

  Ruan Su has already started searching in the infirmary. If the note was in Chen Yu's desk drawer at that time, then the note may be in...

  Ruan Su came to the three hospital beds, raised her head and asked the person behind her, "Which bed was Kong Ju sleeping on?"

Someone pointed to the innermost one with no one lying on it: "It's that one!"

  Ruan Su walked to the side of the bed, stretched out his broad palms, and stroked the sheets carefully inch by inch—suddenly, he frowned, pinched the corner of the pillow with two fingers, and shook it twice.

  A yellowed piece of paper really fell down.

  "There really is!" The teammates immediately surrounded him in amazement, "It's actually hidden in the cracks of the pillows!"

  Ruan Su opened the note and saw that there was indeed a series of numbers recorded on it: 2-15.

  "The fifteenth room on the second floor."

  The teammates who had explored the way before suddenly showed surprised expressions: "What? The second floor?"

  "Impossible," another teammate echoed, "We have been to the second floor before, and there is nothing suspicious."