Chapter 17 Body as bait

The corridor was so dark that there was no end in sight. While walking non-stop, he also clenched the props in his hands, and was always on guard against zombies that rushed out suddenly.

  The nerves of both of them are extremely tense, they haven't found a way to fight the boss head-on, and they can't turn defense into offense for the time being. So where are you going to hide next? first floor? second floor? Or go up?

  No... Looking at the movement of those zombies one by one, I'm afraid the upstairs has been completely cleaned up by them.

  While thinking about this, Ruan Su suddenly heard a muffled groan from behind him—he turned around in surprise, and found that Jiang Kefan was crushed against the wall by the swooping zombies, holding a knife in pain to resist .

  Ruan Su cursed secretly, just as she was about to rush over to help, a male corpse was thrown on her back. Taking a closer look, it turned out to be "Deng Jiankun"!

  Ruan Su used both hands and feet to restrain "Deng Jiankun"'s body, and stabbed his face like a hornet's nest with a knife. But the power of this scalpel is limited, it is difficult to really headshot. After a few rounds, "Deng Jiankun" became manic, and he knocked the blade away with one hand, and rancid blood continued to flow from his penis. The scene was very disgusting.

  Ruan Su looked back at Jiang Kefan with difficulty, and the situation over there was even more miserable. Jiang Kefan was pressed against the wall by the zombie, and almost got bitten bloody on the neck. He flew over in time, but only kicked the zombie back a little.

  Are they really nothing more than that? Ruan Su was furious, and exerted force from his waist to push "Deng Jiankun" to the ground. When he was fighting hand-to-hand with his fists, he suddenly discovered——the zombie on Jiang Kefan's body suddenly twitched!

  "Jiang Kefan!"

  Ruan Su yelled, and the next second, the zombie's neck twisted, and then its head fell to the ground, bleeding everywhere. After the zombie's restraint was loosened, a sharp knife came out from behind it, and the owner of the knife was Mrs. He!

  Mrs. He's face turned pale, but her expression was very strong. She patted Jiang Kefan on the shoulder: "Go!"

  Jiang Kefan's expression relaxed, and he immediately ran forward with Mrs. He. When passing by Ruan Su, he yelled at him: "What are you doing in a daze? Run!"

  Ruan Su was startled, then stood up immediately, not to entangle with "Deng Jiankun" too much. The three of them ran wildly together, followed the stairwell, and stumbled down to the second floor.

  As soon as the door of the stairwell was closed, the three of them were suddenly plunged into a pitch blackness.

  "They probably haven't come here yet..." Ruan Su glanced at the entrance of the corridor, and then "poof" blew on the fire, "We are safe for the time being."

  In the darkness, Huoziezi emitted a faint light, illuminating the surrounding walls.

  Only then did he have the time to say hello. Jiang Kefan looked at Mrs. He and thanked her politely.

  "As long as you don't call me 'old woman' again." Mrs. He also smiled at him, "I have been hiding around there, and I happened to see you. By the way, where are we going now?"

  "The one on the second floor..." Jiang Kefan suddenly remembered, "That tool room! We can go there for a while."

  Although when they explored the tool room before, they confirmed that there were indeed no mobs that could be triggered, and even in the dangerous teaching building, the atmosphere there still showed a rare sense of warmth. but......