Chapter 1:Becoming One Of The Boys 1

My alarm buzzed for the thirteenth time, and i knew it was time to wake up. I threw out my blanket, did my morning exercuse which would seem dreadful for other women my age and size. My phone beeped, it was a text. 'Dont be late this time, unless you wanna start off with a twenty-round lap.' I chuckled. Twenty-rounds is nothing to me. After finishing up my routine, i made my way out. Growing up in a small town, there was barely any crime or unrests. Everything seemed all sunshine and butterflies. But that didnt mean there wasnt crime at all. I was more concerned about the deep beneath the surface. Where all the rules were made. Most people thought i was delusional for thinking like this, but hey, you cant beat your instincts, and this girl has them big.
I finally arrived and parked my motorcyle. I needed to get it maintaned later. Oh well one more to do on my list. I stopped to look at the building's entrance inscriptions. 'The one who lives for truth, is the truth' Goodness knows what Sir Charles Bumbleling was thinking when he wrote this. But something about those words gave me goosebumps, that was my cue. I ran up the fifteen steps and unlucky for me, the siren rang as soon as i stepped in. I was really looking forward to that twenty-round lap. I spotted Tonny, as always, looking like a younger version of Terry Cruise out of a Chuck Norris movie. Thats how he got the name. Texas' TC. He saw me too and he smiled back. It was time for business.