Chapter 4:The Mission 2

Ok fine, you won brain, i can't sleep so i can do a lot more better with this night. Turns out Tonny's words did less help than planned, i became more concerned about the case and now i was hungry for answers, and a late night snack so better get them both. So, i went to my make shift research lab which basically a basement filled with things the police department was to never see. The last they needed to see was a fellow cop having a room with makeshift intelligence devices that worked jus as well as the original things, or better what can i say. Thats all thanks to significant concentration amounts in Computer Studies lessons...

Researching for a well known mafia lord , in my basement was the last thing  wanted but well beaks had pushed this girl enough. Seems like the internet had a lot less to say about him than usual. I expected websites, questions but there was nothing, just a profile on his real name and gender,  how disappointing. Oh well, since that didnt work, i was left with two options, inner research and the last one which ild rather not say for now. Luckily for me, the former worked and i had unlocked the PD internal system aka hacking. Risky , i know but its what it took to get answers. Speaking of which, i took a bite on my frozen pizza while waiting for the load to complete. 99, 100, boom, i was in. And thats when my five minute headstart began. I quickly went to the system's storage and inserted my USD card. Five minutes were a lot of time to get it all. Im sure Charles, the security guard would be dozzing off, as always. Done! I got it all and got out with a minute and 3 seconds to spare, new record. Something bout that gave my melatonin a boost and i could now sleep, at 2am in the morning.

Next day...
I woke up in a cheery mood that weekend. I was even looking forward to the outing with Tonny. I passed time by doing some cleaning and laundry and yard work. You would expect a police officer's house to be creepy and awful, mine was just that with a hint of gloomy, kidding. It was actually nice. Located in a quiet neighbourhood which seemed to be dwelled by black people. White people and well, people like me were countable, but it was still homely. I spotted Mr and Mrs Simons barking at each other as always. That couple always never seemed to understand the difference between a dating and being married. I shook my head and if i asnt mistaken, i spotted a black car which was unusual since all the folk here either owned bikes all types, or drove some vintage run down car on the verge of exploding. What made my wrong eye twitch was that it looked directly at my house. I could tell even though it was a full 5m radius away. Someone was watching me...
To not seem aware, i continued with my things while keeping the corner of my eye directed to it. A few laundry lines later, it drove off. I couldnt help but heave a sigh of relief. No amount of training could ever make one ready for this. I quickly went inside and drew a sketch of the car. Since it was pretty far, i couldnt see the olate number but i could make out a blur of what it could be like. Im very sure whoever it was wasnt looking forward to this.

In another location

'Sir we got her location, here are a few pictures.' 'Did she see you?' '...no im pretty sure she didnt sir.' The black chair turned. 'Did she look your way?' He asked this time more stern. '..well..she did look in our direction but for a s...'  'She's a bloody cop, she must have seen you.' The room went silent as the two men looked at each other, thinking about the grave mistake they had made. They were anticipating the worst when the man in the black chair suddenly chuckled. That made them more scared as they didnt know what was amusing. They thought he was busy planning their deaths already. 'Chill out boys, you're not dying yet. Its good that princess saw you, now she can perfectly lie in my trap.' He said cunningly, turing his chair back to its position. The two men didnt know what was going on, but one thing was for sure, It wasnt good at all...