[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)

He had been relaxing lately and things slow as his mental power was exhausted from the last night dream of his family.

Nile in days he was not in a good mood and Isaac is comforting him and Hunter sends him messages about how he is doing.

How he was doing is a generic thing to ask such concerns.

[1 Week]

It was today that the egg was hatching.

The egg is on the floor lying on a square white pillow.

*Crack*

Nile is jittery and wondering what type of creature is inside it makes him excited.

*Crack*

*Crack*

The crack was getting bigger and a foot popped out of its egg.

"Eh?", Nile's eyes widen seeing as the egg continues to crack and what's inside was.
.
.
.
.
.

A cute little baby dragon.

[Baby Dragon]+(Deep Golden Eyes)

Nile couldn't handle such a cute dragon which led to his mouth non existent bleeding from the right side and shaking

The baby dragon tilted his head in confusion with his surroundings and towards Nile.

It's going to give Nile a heart attack.

'So cute', Nile clutching his chest as he couldn't breathe from such a cute little baby.

Nile watched the little guy getting out of his egg and slid on the floor and wiggling its little body.

He was crawling and trying to stand up and so he stood and didn't fall anymore.

Its cute eyes were blinking at Nile.

"Hi", Nile said in a gentle voice.

Nile went closer to the little dragon and put out his hand and let the little one recognize him first.

The little baby dragon glances at Nile's hand and sniffs his hand and soon enough the little baby dragon rubs his head gently on Nile's hand.

It was gonna be a long day for Nile who is trying not to be non existent bleed and go sugar rush.

However he carefully snuggled the baby dragon that is in his arms.

[Next Day]

Nile is glad to use invisibility for his new companion named Clay.

He is in the classroom right now and everyone will be battling with their mech.

With strong mental power Alpha's will be able to control it properly.

He didn't use the Aurora Lotus since he has no use for it as Nile is a high rank Alpha.

And he had to be careful about the Omega's who will be trying to get his attention.