[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)

[Days Later]+(Present Time)

Today was Isaac's surprised birthday party.

Nile is inside a hover taxi alone as Clay and Riko is with Hunter and Emeric at the Little Garden.

Hunter given them a task to distract Isaac and made sure that he didn't know about the surprised party.

He made sure that Isaac won't know about it.

But Isaac is good in reading body language so Nile had to up his game or the entire thing will be ruined.

Emeric is with Hunter right now as they are preparing everything at a small garden.

The reason the is that the little garden is small and because their were not any people will be coming.

Hunter, Emeric, Grandfather Varon, Maisha, Clay, Riko, and Himself that are the only guest in the surprised birthday party.

Isaac's family were not invited by Hunter.

Because Hunter knew Isaac's background so their is no invitation for Isaac's family.

That's the only people that will be in the surprised birthday party.

[Location]:[Blossoming Park]

Blossoming Park is a famous place for everyone to go in which is popular with Omega's because of the beautiful Sakura Trees.

Their were different types of Sakura Trees and at the center was the Blossoming Crystal Tree which is famous for having beautiful crystal like petals.

It is harmless not serious as the petals are not made of actual crystals.

If it was real crystals it would injure the person when the petal falls off of it's tree branch.

"Nile why are we here in Blossoming Park anyway?", Isaac questioned Nile on why they are in Blossoming Park.

"Well we haven't bonded much and wanted to bond with my best friend", Nile said and he didn't lie as he wanted to bond with Isaac.

Isaac glanced and blink at Nile with suspicion.

"Ok?", Isaac let the suspicion slide and smiled as he is going to spend time with his best friend/Nile.

"Let's go to the vendors first", Nile said and they went to the park vendors to eat some food or buy some items in the way.

They went to the cotton candy vendor who greeted them with a warm smile towards Nile and Isaac.

However the cotton candy vendor did not make a conclusion of them as being a couple as he asked questions.

Isaac had a casual conversation with the cotton candy vendor.

Nile on the other hand is buying two cotton candy that is a shape of a cone.

[Cotton Candy]

And Isaac bought one since his doesn't like to much candy

They both walked while eating the cotton candy which Nile was thrilled to buy at the cotton candy vendor.

Nile loves eating sweets.

"Hey Nile I just notice that you don't cut your hair", Isaac said.

"I didn't really want to cut my hair and hey at least I can have different hairstyles when having a long hair", Nile told and said to Isaac about his decision of having a long hair.

"Oooh~ I see", Isaac said and looked around and saw something was off.

"Isaac is something wrong?", Nile tilted his head.

"..... Nile I think you have plenty of stalkers right now", Isaac who felt the intent of the omega's nearby.

'What? How can that be?', Nile thought and looked around for himself.

There were indeed stalkers nearby and they were Omega's back in Aubrey Academy and some from different academies.

"I didn't know", Nile replied back to Isaac.

"Yeesh! Nile your dense with your popularity you didn't even notice it", Isaac who said and is happy that he has Hunter.

'This is supposed to be distraction..... how many stalkers did I have?', Nile is frightened of the thought of being kidnapped and worse.

Stalkers are dangerous.

"We should somewhere else Isaac!", Nile said that Isaac nodded and they went out from Blossoming Park and into the streets.

[National Interstellar Museum]

Nile and Isaac went to looked around the large museum.

Museum; a building in which objects of historical, scientific, artistic, or cultural interest are stored and exhibited.

They went to the technology section first before entering the other sections of the Museum.

Isaac went to looked at the different old tech's of the 19th and 20th Century.

'Woah', Nile looked at the old technology that were recognizable and made him having deja vu about it.

Nile was born from the 20th Century and knew some of it but he doesn't know the entire thing.

20th Century was a golden age for everyone many years ago that is a long time ago.

Nile is doing well in distracting Isaac who was chatting with him along with looking at some artifacts of the 20th Century.

"We should go to the anthropology section after this", Nile suggested as he wanted see the Anthropology Section of the museum.

"Ok", Isaac agreed and didn't refute with Nile.

With Hunter and the others...

"Should we call Nile?", Emeric asked and wanted to know if Nile is doing is mission in distracting the birthday boy.

"Not yet the cake isn't here yet because the delivery man is stuck in a traffic", Hunter said and told Emeric.

Hunter was anxious as the cake not here yet because of the traffic.

The cake will be here in a minute and Nile needed to stall some time.

"No, wait a little longer", Hunter said to Emeric.

"Ok? I'm gonna entertain the guest", Emeric said.

Clay and Riko talking with Hunter's Grandfather who was not shocked with Riko's existence.

Grandfather Varon was chill with the entire thing and played small games with Clay.

Riko on the other hand is a observer as usual and watch Grandfather Varon and Clay play uno cards as they waited.

Uno cards? Where did they get that?

[Few Minutes Later]

Back with Nile and Isaac.....

Nile and Isaac stop looking around and went to their phones as their was a new media news.

"The Riot seems to get worse", Isaac said and frowned about the riot.

"Better not go near the people who are protesting against one male Alpha", Nile said and suggested to Isaac.

And Nile got a message from Hunter which means it was time to take Isaac to his surprised birthday party.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]