[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)

[Varon Mansion]

"Your going to visit someone's funeral?", Hunter question Nile.

"Yes, I have to postpone the planning tomorrow and will do it the next day", Nile told Hunter about it.

"What about Clay and Riko? Your gonna take them to the funeral..... Hey you can introduce them to the people that you were closed with when you were younger", Hunter suggested and told him.

Riko and Clay were outside of the mansion and are in the garden of the Varon Mansion Ground.

"That sounds a good things, I will be visiting in just one day, I don't have enough time since I have school work and lessons to read", Nile agreed with Hunter's suggested.

Isaac entered the room.

"Hey Nile!", Isaac greeted Nile and they both had a boy hug and patted each others back and then let go of each other.

"Isaac it's been a while since I have seen you", Nile smiled and Isaac smiled back and went to Hunter side to kiss his fiancees cheek.

"Yeah they're were many physical exams and sparring, I'm a little tired with slight migraine", Isaac said and his body was moving a little stiff.

Hunter touch his stomach and caressing it and jolted and is a little in shocked.

Nile and Isaac were startled and asked if Hunter was alright.

"The baby move", Hunter said and had a delicate smile.

Isaac dog ears were up and wagging his tail as he asked Hunter if he can touch his stomach.

Which Hunter allowed Isaac to touch his stomach and so he gently touch Hunter's stomach.

Nile watched the scene and is jealous again because of how warm the scene was.

However has a son, Clay his only son right now.

He wanted to give affection to his son and wondered if he had bonded with his son or they're relationship is distancing.

'i don't want to be like my father', Nile had a memory of his father leaving them only him his Older Brother and Mother were the ones left before the tragedy happened.

Thinking about it, Nile was sad inside.

And seeing Isaac going to be a good father more then him one day.

Nile secretly clenched his fist.

With Clay and Riko.....

"Riko does this look good?", Clay asked Riko about the built he made in Minecraft.

Riko was beside Nile and glance at the screen to looks at the house that he had made.

[Pinterest]:[Minecraft]