[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)

[Dream World]

He didn't know why he was back again.

However what was different was everything was red.

'This is just a dream', Nile told to himself and is trembling from fear.

But he couldn't wake up and heard a whispering voice.

"I should have killed you", It was his mother who is in a dead appearance here.

Nile is frightened even more and ran as he was panicking and heard the voice shouted from behind as he went out of the house.

"Join me. DON'T LEAVE ME!", She said and shouted loudly, she laughed like a maniac as her voice echoed everywhere.

He didn't listen and continued on continuing to run away.

The world turned blood red and there was no one around the street.

And his mother was chasing him as she crawled like a komodo dragon chasing it's meal and her neck was contortionist upside down and bones were heard breaking.

"Stay with me!", Shouted towards him but he didn't and covered his ears and tears were dripping from his face.

'This isn't real!', Nile thought and then he heard a car's beeping and he was hit without looking at the side of the road.

*BANG!!!*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Real World]

Nile opened his eyes and inhaled the air greedily and choking as water was spilling out of the bathtub.

Making the floor water and some of the water were dripping down from the wall.

His entire body was trembling.

"Hic... Hic", Nile is crying and the dream was surreal for him to experience.

It was all red in his dream.

[3 Next Day Later]+(Present Time)

Inside the classroom...

Isaac glanced at Nile and knew something was making Nile look like an exhausted person.

"You don't look good Nile did something happen?", Isaac asked Nile.

"Hm... Isaac is right, Nile did something happen? Have you slept?", Emeric joined in with Isaac.

"H-Huh?", Nile didn't listen and was tired.

Isaac sighed and knew his friend had maybe slept on the wrong side of the bed.

This is not Nile.

"I'm alright I was reading a book again", Nile lied and didn't want Isaac and Emeric to worry about him.

He is having nightmares of his mother chasing him and then being waking up in a cold sweat.

Nile can't tell his dream nor give any hints at all.

"That's reasonable since we have been studying so that if the teacher might quiz at random", Emeric said.

Isaac wanted to refute but he couldn't he doesn't have enough information.

But he had too.

"Not that type of thing, I think Nile has some discomfort in sleeping, Nile you should go to Nurse Maisha for help", Isaac told Nile.

"I said I'm alright", Nile said and blinked of tiredness.

"Don't lie were taking you to the nurse", Isaac stood up.

"I agree with Isaac with this one", Emeric said.

Nile wanted to run but he was blocked by Isaac and Emeric.

At the clinic...

Maisha told Isaac and Emeric to leave so she can ask questions to Nile.

Both of them left the clinic along with invisible Clay with them and only Nile and Maisha were inside the clinic, no one else.

"So Mr. Nile your friends told me that you have not been energetic. Did you not sleep?", Maisha said as she saw how tired Nile is.

"Yes, Miss Maisha I did not sleep", Nile didn't lie.

"Why is that?", Maisha asked, Nile looked down and said.

"I had a nightmare, a nightmare that made me scared", Nile told Maisha.

Maisha frowned and diagnosed Nile with nightmare disorder and was given medication and reminded Nile not to overdose on his medication.

Nile somehow had some deja vu.

Oh wait...

He died from a pill overdose in his previous life.

What a coincidence.

[Afternoon]

Outside of the academy building...

"Nile, Emeric I'm going to my boyfriends so I will be leaving cya! guys", Isaac said and waved goodbye at them.

"Do you wanna do something Nile?", Emeric said.

"No, I don't know what to do today", Nile said and he felt Clay hugging his waist and felt his purring.

"How we go swimming pool maybe you can relax your mind since there are no people around this afternoon", Emeric suggested to Nile.

Nile glanced at Emeric and nodded as he agreed with Emeric's suggestion.

At the pool...

"Your really good at swimming", Nile complimented Emeric.

And Clay is swimming with black pants.

"Come on swim with us", Emeric persuaded Nile to swim with him and Clay.

"Alright", Nile replied back to Emeric.

Going at the edge of the swimming pool.

Nile sat down on the floor and first put both his feet into the water.

"It's a little cold", Nile said and deep further into the water.

"Dada play with me!", Clay said to Nile and he swam to his father.

Nile nodded and went into the water and played with Clay who is giggling.

His happy that no one is around and the guard doesn't mind if they swim here as the swimming pool is apart of the building of the alpha's.

The Omega's have there own swimming pool in there own building.

Emeric swam back and fourth but not fast just slowly and took a breather.

And Clay splashes some water towards Nile so he splashes a little back at Clay.

"Hehehe!", Clay is having much fun and would hugg Nile while swimming.

Nile is relax and didn't feel any pressure and hope that he won't dream his mother again.

He loves his mother but seeing his mother in a horrifying way, his afraid and didn't know why.

With Aaron...

Aaron a while ago had seen Nile look tired and knew something was wrong.

He saw Nile in such state he wanted to help Nile.

But Nile's friends help him instead and he was sent to the clinic.

Aaron is not a complete stalker.

'Is Nile going to be alright?', Aaron thought about Nile who is now with Emeric while Isaac waved goodbye.

Aaron is relieved that Nile is alright and then Aaron goes to the Omega Dormitory.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]