[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)

[Afternoon]+(5:12 P.M)

The festival was over and the students went back to the academy.

Everyone had fun.

With Nile and Emeric...

"You bought a wolf plushie?", Emeric said to Nile who is holding a wolf plushie.

"Yeah I like wolves since I was a kid", Nile said, it was half a lie.

He was going to give it to Clay who is happily in the air, Emeric can't feel nor hear Clay.

"Ok?", Emeric didn't ask anymore questions as it might end up making Nile uncomfortable.

Alpha's don't buy toys or plushies as they are considered not Alpha at all.

But Emeric didn't judge Nile at all.

At the dorm...

Nile checked his schedule on his phone.

"Tomorrow will be alchemy", Nile muttered about his next subject.

On the other hand...

Clay is playing with the plushie that Nile had bought and is playing with it.

Nile just watched and took out a camera and took a picture of the cute Clay playing with the wolf plushie.

Afterwards he went to the kitchen to drink some water as he had drank too many sweet drinks at the festival.

Taking out a cup from the cabinet, Nile then went to the sink and turned on the faucet as water came out and put the cup under the faucet as water poured into the cup and turned it off.

He then drank and wiped his lips and made a sound of relief.

"I need to cook some food", Nile said and went to get his black apron and grabbing out some ingredients from the refrigerator and cabinet.

[Next Day]

The alchemy room was large and there were 20 students inside the classroom.

"Alright everyone I will be talking about how the ancient furnace works", The male teacher said.

As the teacher was talking about the ancient furnace.

Niel took some notes and wrote them down on a notepad.

[14 Minutes Later]

"You can experiment all you want and I will be going out as I have an important meeting with the other teachers", He said as he went out of the classroom and students started doing alchemy.

'Hmmm should i refine the Aurora Lotus into a pill?', Nile thought and had read a book on how to make a refined Aurora Lotus Pills.

"Let's begin", Nile said to himself and checked all of the ingredients needed to create the Aurora Lotus Pills.

He took out the needed plants and the Aurora Lotus secretly and put them on the table and turned on the ancient furnace.

'Maybe in the future I will be able to buy a ancient furnace', Nile thought about it.

[Hours Later]

The pill was made and there were many errors on making the pill.

Other or some of the students in the classroom had made their own pill.

Nile put the pill away so that no one would steal it from his desk.

And then he went to get cleaning supplies from a cabinet from behind the classroom to clean the ancient furnace in and out.

As he took out the cleaning supplies and heard some of the Alpha's talking some yesterday incident.

"Seems like a random alpha had marked Laverna"

"That female fox omega from the Gartion Family?"

"Yeah I heard that the Laverna Gartion forcefully matched herself with a random alpha who is another yellow rank"

"She's a shameless female omega"

"The Omega's sides probably spread these rumors about it"

"How annoying"

"Just ignore it"

"Maybe it's fake"

"It's not fake, check your phones as it was recorded by an Omega who saw Laverna marked by the Alpha"

Nile wandered and took out his phone and checked the internet and got surprised that it had become a hot topic.

Everyone in the classroom was looking at their phones.

'How awful', Nile thought as continue to read more and scrolling the screen up.

'She actually used aphrodisiac?!', Nile was stunned and read the entire article.

It was not the alpha's fault as it was an autopsy that the Alpha was drugged by Laverna.

Derick has announced his engagement was off with Laverna and the Gartion Family is not in a good position.

As many called their daughter a shameless female omega who seduces an alpha while she is engaged with Derick.

However.

'Did Derick plan this?', I thought as he had seen Derick a lot of times who is not interested with Laverna.

He probably doesn't like to be engaged with Laverna so he must have hatched a plan.

It's just a conspiracy of his and he couldn't find any evidence and has no interest in helping Laverna Gartion.p

Nile doesn't snoop on people's affairs and doesn't want to end up in a crossfire in that affair.

With the Gartion Family Household...

Mr. Gartion was furious and had been destroying his office because of the incident that his daughter was in.

'I should have favored Hunter back then Laverna', He thought that Laverna is too spoiled of a female omega.

Laverna is nothing more than an insect and a thorn to his side.

However the fire was lit with gas and they had to force Laverna to marry the Alpha that marked her.

The other noble families would laugh and mock straight at his face and his ancestors would be disappointed in their graves for what Laverna did.

He was humiliated and his dignity was destroyed by Laverna.

Mr. Gartion was fuming in anger and didn't want to see his wife nor the child that he had favored for a long time.

With Isaac and Hunter...

Hunter had read the article and didn't feel any pity towards his sister.

It was her fault and it was her own problem, she has to solve it on her own.

Not his problem.

He had read many bashing on the comments down below and there were some nasty ones that made Hunter read it repeatedly.

The Gartion Family would probably have no more allies after this incident.

Isaac was beside Hunter and reading the entire thing.

'Derick will have to find another engagement with a male or female omega', Isaac thought from the back to his mind.
___________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]